WE10 Video Request Thread - Post Your Requests Here!

could u plz plz do Serbia vs. Holland

btw for Serbia put the guy that is 202cm tall (Zigic) in the starting lineup

thx for all of the vids
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

ty

Could you also do Slovenia - Ivory Coast?

This will be a friendly game just days before the WC.

i could not see the full lenghts of all the videos on the list except ManU, and a couple more ones... maybe because it was'nt fully uploaded or something but i'll try again and see if it'll work.

Last edited:
I would love to see a USA match during the day. Anyone able to post it? It can only be a half of a match for all I care. ha. Thanks.

I'd like to see some goals scored with "Controlled shot" (R2 + Square) in WE10 from anybody who scores them. Just haven't seen it a lot myself in this new game or been able to execute it much myself (then again I've hardly played) so I'd like to see some if possible.

Actually come to think of it, it doesn't even have to be a goal! Just as long as it's a well taken 'controlled shot' with inside of foot, more curly and softer and it makes even a good save out of GK, would be fine.

this version seems very unfinished. i hope they smooth out the players movements and makes it a little less like fifa in the european and american version. because that's the impression i was left with after watching the man u - barca vid. FIFA!!! :(

Back
Top Bottom