WE10 Updated Strips & Emblems???

adamkandel

Non-League
15 August 2005
Q. Wats happening guys. I got my WE10 and i was just wondering if anybody knows if there are any option files with correct strips emblems etc... for the unlicenced teams?

I know it may seem like a dumb question but i havent got anything to loose.

(Please dont ban me for saying that) :P lol

Also can i use a WE9 option file and get all of my strips and logos etc off that and import them into WE10.

Thanks in advance,

Adam

u idiot.

q1 = lazy
q2 = not lazy

i have that aknowledged...

so can i use a we9 option file for strips in we10?

You could get the Emblems only, and cos of new templete of kits, so you must edit the kits again (but more realistic (eg. Aston Villa) this time), but the most disappoint is that the logo slot had been changed, you can't get any from WE9, and seems only could do the color in mono tone [(Black--Grey---White), of course it could change color, but only in one color, so can't do any INTERNATIONAL TEAMS this time, x%&SSS).

quick couple of questions?

1. how many logo slots is there? and how many can you use per team?
and how many txt slots do you get???

2. does this make a huge change????
(but the most disappoint is that the logo slot had been changed, you can't get any from WE9, and seems only could do the color in mono tone [(Black--Grey---White), of course it could change color, but only in one color, so can't do any INTERNATIONAL TEAMS this time, x%&SSS)???

3. last one is the new kit templete's any good???

:)

timo the owl said:
quick couple of questions?

1. how many logo slots is there? and how many can you use per team?
and how many txt slots do you get???

2. does this make a huge change????
(but the most disappoint is that the logo slot had been changed, you can't get any from WE9, and seems only could do the color in mono tone [(Black--Grey---White), of course it could change color, but only in one color, so can't do any INTERNATIONAL TEAMS this time, x%&SSS)???

3. last one is the new kit templete's any good???

:)

1. 80 logo slots, and same as WE9....only two also, and still only three txt slots.

2. Nothing change, same plette, same tools but less color...hope it's was not true, I will check clearly later.

3. Yup, it was much better, now I could do an accurate Fulham & Aston Villa Home Kit.

ps : I just get the game, so may be something I had missed.

I asked this question in a different thread but no one answered, maybe I will have better luck here.

Since Bayern Munich are missing their "T-COM" sponsor on the front of their jersey, are we able to edit licensed teams to correct the issue?

ach7ung said:
I asked this question in a different thread but no one answered, maybe I will have better luck here.

Since Bayern Munich are missing their "T-COM" sponsor on the front of their jersey, are we able to edit licensed teams to correct the issue?

No, every licenised team couldn't edit their kit by using in-game editor.:(

yes... do the strips, please..an option file... i hate playing with manchester united as it is in the game
jaja

Back
Top Bottom