we10: the face of players

thanks for the great work with the stats specially for the guy with the samurai avatar

new requests:
Figo
Deco
Ricardo (Portugal GK)
Liedson (Sportig Lisbon) probably Lindaron in the game
Moutinho /Jol Montijo (Sporting Lisbon)

thanks in advance

Makelele And Vieira :P

GK Ability of cech?
Because I think that now he's bad than the last year, when he had 95 in reaction and now he has 93

Aissati

Bowyer

Cech

Karimi

Kompany

Lampard

Mahdavikia

Makelele

Miruic

Pantelic

Rezaei

Saha

Shevchenko

Stankovic

van Nistelrooy

Vidic

Vieira

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Please try not to request more than 3 players at a time as this does take a lot of time. Thanks and enjoy.

Thx Zygalski, keep up the good work

hope we get more, can't wait to get the game.

Seedorf, Dida, Nesta, Inzaghi, Gilardino, Kaka, and Gattuso would all be fab next time.

are bayern munich licensed now? the kit looks weird, really smooth and slick but there's no sponsor on it.

and i presume from the pics that sweden are licensed too?

Can u please post Flamini, Lehmann, Diaby, Curtis Davies, Barton, Kujt, Yoanne Pele, Torres, Rossi, Lupoli

any chance we can get montolivo from fiorentina, aquilani and De rossi from roma, chielinni from juventus and joao moutinho or jol montijo from sporting lisbon, possibly portugal?

Thanks in advance
cheers

Last edited:
first of all, really thank you zygalski!!!:applause: :applause:
here are my requests: fred (lyon), Tissone (udinese) Doni (GK of AS roma), and if possible a fourth: Obinna (Chievo)
THX!!!! :)

plese could someone post pics of ribery, dhorassoo, kalou, dacourt, malouda and rio mavuba

thanks

Thuram? F.Cannavaro? Joe Cole? Robben? Samuel? Stam?
:) Thanks

[Ibrahimovic is really strong? because is very similar to the one in PES5..]

I have 3 more...

Bostjan ceh (Marseille), Bakari "Baky" Koné (OGC Nice) and Janot (AS St.-Etienne GK) apps and stats please.

its better if we put it by number its easy

and any one can save it in notepad for any member ask about face in the future

Thx for everything, you rock!! Hashemian in Hannover and Iran, and Dagaka / Kaebi in Iran would be great.

Last edited:
can you post Julio Dos Santos(bayern m.) and Nelson Haedo Valdez(werder bremen)???

Back
Top Bottom