we10: the face of players

Aaron lennon from spurs...how is he in the we10?cuz he is rubbish in we9,i hope his stats in we10 is correctly done..stas and pic if you guys have..thanks

If possible could I see a pic of Flamini (as he looked like a 50 year old in PES5) and Senderos's stats. Thanks in advance.

sorry, i forgot this is a forum in english... xD!!!

but realy, can you post an image of Rooney's stats or any link...¿?

PD: sorry for my english...

Here are a few pics I took:

Adebayor

Walcott

Hleb

Mark Gonzalez

Ricardo Quaresma

Darren Bent

Peter Crouch

Eboue

Fabregas

Messi

MG Pedersen

Rooney

Toure

[Note: England squad is not the default one]

Thanks Zygalski! More EPL players, please.

Carrick, Cisse, A.Ferdinand, Dawson , Samaras.............

i dont get it, for the many links ppl post up for picture and stats of players, they dont quite work for me. For me a new window pops up, but the picture i get is TINY (tiny enough to not see the stats), but they all have a label of the size measurements of the picture for eg, 1028 X 700.

anyone noe why im getting these tiny pictures? perhaps the links have been downloaded too many times or outdated?

Can someone post the following stats please?
- Mancini (Roma)
- Maldini (Milan)
- Kahn (Germany)
- Senderos (Arsenal)
- Diarra (Lyon)
- Lahm (Bayern or Germany)
- Hugo Sanchez (he should be in PES Shop, Mexican player)

Thanks!, I promise don't request more stats if you post this XD

Thanks for Zlatan!!!!!
Have you got Rio Ferdinand and Djibill Cissè??

Second page of Ali Karimi in Bayern Munich, both pages of Rezaei in Messina, and both of Hashemian in Hannover please.

oleboy said:
i dont get it, for the many links ppl post up for picture and stats of players, they dont quite work for me. For me a new window pops up, but the picture i get is TINY (tiny enough to not see the stats), but they all have a label of the size measurements of the picture for eg, 1028 X 700.

anyone noe why im getting these tiny pictures? perhaps the links have been downloaded too many times or outdated?
Use your mouse to left click on any of the little images (from imageshack) and it will open a new page which shows you the full size image. \\:o/

Anton Ferdinand

(his face hadn't loaded yet)

Borgetti

Roberto Carlos

Carrick

Cissé

Cristiano Ronaldo

Dawson

Diarra

Downing

Emre

Farfan

Gerrard

Guerrero

Harewood

Heinze

Kahn

Lahm

Lennon

Maldini

Mancini

Marquez

Nolan

Parker

Podolski

Ramos

Rio Ferdinand

Rochembach

Samaras

Senderos

Solano

Steven Taylor

Toni

No more from me for a while. Apologies for those the pics that are blurred.

Last edited:
could u please posts pics and stats of van persie, reyes, clichy, lehmann, senderos and flamini

No Govou? :( I just want a confirmation if Konami made new special hair, that's all. And maybe a pic with it.

Zygalski YOUR A LEGEND but just for me and everyone really could you do Shevchenko's 1st and 2nd page. Would be great

Back
Top Bottom