Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by error_1205, 27 April 2006.
If you have something to say you can post it here
My opinion that they fixed some problems from we9/pes5:
-front numbers on the right side(adidas-spain, argentina, japan)
-referee don't whistle foul million times per game
-weather im ML mode
That's what i noticed and it would be great if we could convert some of this things(or all) to pes5
I use fernando v.1 english patch and higgs emblems and it's great start, but if appears that it's impossible to put unlicensed kits, then WE10 can go to hell. I'll burn my clean iso literally!!!!
IMO,some faces should be work again.becasue they are bad work for Konami.
Can someone make OF for we10 with lot of pes points??
rammstone has 100% english names OF out...but no WEN points.
Why not in the main WE section of the forum?
please tell me which is the main section, cos' there are so many we10 threads and i asked questions, but no one give a damn.
I'm not good in editing but i want to know the difference between unlicensed and unlicensed/file option in DKZ? I ask this cos' all unlicensed kits in PES5 are set to unlicensed/file and in WE10 are set only to unlicensed.
My first impessions were that WE10 is not as smooth and flowing as WE9. It looks like they have concentrated more on the cut scenes and the player animations rather than the actual gameplay.
My impressions after ten games or so:
- Better player control overall. It is easier to do whatever you want whenever you want, you feel much less constrained by on-going animations, and the ball-player collision engine is much better.
- A lot new moves that make the game more enjoyable and give more alternatives to your gameplay.
- Way better AI than any other previous version. Now teams know when to attack, when to hold the ball and hide it from you, when to let time pass and when to push forward with everything they have. Plus, each team has its own style: Barça will play quick, direct and precise football, Xavi/Deco will open to the side and Ronaldinho/Messi will dribble or seek Eto'o. Milan will play much slower, with more long passes to Shevchenko and Gilardino. Chelsea is a strong, tough, direct team with a hard defence and quick wingers that receive long passes more often than not. Arsenal will touch and touch and touch around the box to try to find an open space. There's just as many styles as teams!
- Keepers now deflect and parry almost every shot - it is rare to see them catch and hold the ball. This lead to more unpredictable situations when shooting from range or crossing to the box. Maybe too "butter-handed". On the other hand, I find that strikers often shoot way too high.
- Now it is possible to hold your position just outside the opponent's box and build the game from there, or to fake and shoot "a la Ronaldinho vs. Chelsea last season". In PES5/WE9 it was just impossible to stay there without the other team running immediately towards you.
- Player speed and strength is now more noticeable and important. Vieira or Ibrahimovic will hold the ball against most defenders after a shoulder-to-shoulder challenge, and Ronaldo or Eto'o will more easily outpace defenders given they have enough space. Personally I enjoy that, as I found that WE9 had tuned down quite a bit player differences (I was almost as effective with Baptista as with Ronie).
- The Referee is now P E R F E C T. Now they interrupt the game much less often, and their calls are more understandable. The same goes for the offside situations, WE9 had too many absurd offside calls (here the strikers are to blame, though).
- Corner kicks now feel more "floaty", but if you push forward while taking it, it will be quicker and harder. I love to choose from those two.
- Much improved through passes and (especially) high through passes.
i really like the sound of this mate.
do u think a more defensively minded sides like Valencia & Villarreal also have their own style ?
Does fernando mess with players stats in the patch or does he keep them defult.
i think he left everything default, but you never know. no one can make game perfect for everybody. for eg., me- i don't care about stats if someone change them and i don't care about faces as most people do. for me it's most important to make real kits, balls, boots, chants. but this is different, from man to man.
Goalies are terrible.They destroy great game.
Has anyone tried 2 player coop? Are you still getting dragged towards the ball all the time or have Konami addressed the problem?
You can say that again, the goalies are horribel. They seem unable of catching the simplest shots... I really hope they fix the goalis for PES6, cause this sucks.
As for everything else we10 is better than we9 in many ways, example
*Better AI, tour players dont run offside as often as in we9
*Better passing, specially throughballs like the +
*No freakin disturbing collsions
can you see the managers on the sideline??and after the game ended..did the teams decide to changes shirt?in we10...
Not as far as I've seen so far - and still nobody in the dugouts.
No that does not happen anymore. It's perfect now.
Somebody said he upgraded their stats and that it solved the problem.
I've just played my first match in WE10 and won 9-0. Admittedly it was only 3*, but compared with WE9 where I found goals quite hard to come by on 3*, I was slightly taken aback at the ease at which they come. Indeed, I should have scored about 20.
Sounds great! I can't remember when I last played the game singleplayer.
Do the refs actually give yellow cards for fauls that don't involve a slide tackle?
I think refs give way too many yellow cards.