1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

WE10 ML Mode Crashes Down?!

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by Sergio4, 12 July 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sergio4

Sergio4 Guest

I'm having this wierd problem with the ML mode, actually it's not just me, it's me and my cousin, I just finished the last match in D2 " 2006 " and heading for D1 " 2007 " with my team " Chelsea " but after I checked the player's growth when i finished the last match the game crashed and froze down ! I tried 3 different versions of the game and the problem still exists, and regarding my cousin's problem it's pretty much the same except that he is heading towards 2008 with his team " Barcelona "
    ummmm is there any solution to this problem? i'm kinda' frustrated right now :(
    plz help

2. se1-boi

se1-boi se1-boi

29 June 2006
    manchester united
    is ur game a copy or the original game

3. Sergio4

Sergio4 Guest

it is a copy game, I don't think it matters, cuz a friend of mine has a copy game, and he reached 2009 with his team *confused*

4. se1-boi

se1-boi se1-boi

29 June 2006
    manchester united
    im new and could sum1 plz explain the main diffrences between a copy game or an 'original copy' thnks a lot
    :)

5. Sergio4

Sergio4 Guest

say what =_= . . .

6. mattjoke

mattjoke Non-League

5 August 2005
    sergio, the same shit happens to me...i dont know what to do....im guessing there is no way to simulate the game, i understand you have to play it - so we're screwed....anyone know anything??

7. Sergio4

Sergio4 Guest

so we are hopeless :(
    this SUCKS big time

8. Dar

Dar Fullonrapist Staff

21 February 2003
    Dublin
    Buy original, prevent shite like this happening! :roll:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.