WE10 ML Mode Crashes Down?!

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by Sergio4, 12 July 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sergio4

Sergio4 Guest

I'm having this wierd problem with the ML mode, actually it's not just me, it's me and my cousin, I just finished the last match in D2 " 2006 " and heading for D1 " 2007 " with my team " Chelsea " but after I checked the player's growth when i finished the last match the game crashed and froze down ! I tried 3 different versions of the game and the problem still exists, and regarding my cousin's problem it's pretty much the same except that he is heading towards 2008 with his team " Barcelona "
    ummmm is there any solution to this problem? i'm kinda' frustrated right now :(
    plz help

2. se1-boi

se1-boi se1-boi

29 June 2006
    manchester united
    is ur game a copy or the original game

3. Sergio4

Sergio4 Guest

it is a copy game, I don't think it matters, cuz a friend of mine has a copy game, and he reached 2009 with his team *confused*

4. se1-boi

se1-boi se1-boi

29 June 2006
    manchester united
    im new and could sum1 plz explain the main diffrences between a copy game or an 'original copy' thnks a lot
    :)

5. Sergio4

Sergio4 Guest

say what =_= . . .

6. mattjoke

mattjoke Non-League

5 August 2005
    sergio, the same shit happens to me...i dont know what to do....im guessing there is no way to simulate the game, i understand you have to play it - so we're screwed....anyone know anything??

7. Sergio4

Sergio4 Guest

so we are hopeless :(
    this SUCKS big time

8. Dar

Dar Part Timer Staff

21 February 2003
    Dublin
    Buy original, prevent shite like this happening! :roll:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.