1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

WE10: main menu and license issue

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by nyrang2, 23 April 2006.

1. nyrang2

nyrang2 Non-League

5 August 2004
    First, thanks to my basic knowledge of katakana, here's the translation of the first screen options, just to make things a little bit easier for starters:

Match
    Master league
    League
    Cup
    Training
    Edit
    Option
    Nippon challenge
    International challenge
    Random selection match

After entering random selection match, the upper option lets you choose a whole zone/championship for random picking; the lower one lets you select up to 4 specific teams.

As for licensed teams, Italian fans may be disappointed by the fact that in Serie A there's a team missing: Cagliari has been replaced by a fictional team, with a kitsch purple+green shirt, and such players as Morino and Caruso in attack, and Amato and Bonomi as goalkeepers.
    I have no idea why Cagliari was left out, and I haven't see anything similar in the other leagues...

2. ssking

ssking :)

6 May 2005
    Forca Barca
    tnx :)

3. Andreas

Andreas Moderator

2 August 2003
    Good work man ;)

4. :: JJ ::

:: JJ :: Guest

Cagliari weren't licenced in PES5, even though they were licenced in WE9. Greedy bastards.

5. jumbo

jumbo Premiership

30 May 2003
    WE Heaven
    could someone tell me how to load the edited names from WE9?

i can find the option but it doesn't do anything.

6. Ronaldo 7

Ronaldo 7 Guest

i have a request nyrang2 .. can you give as the translition for the master league menu cause its compleatle diffrent and i cant figure it out by my self

thanks