1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

WE10 English Versions on Sale on eBay already!

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by ash, 23 April 2006.

1. ash

ash DeMinistrator

21 March 2004
    London
    Man Utd
    This really makes me angry, they ahve taken fernandos work and selling for big profit. People please report or make fake bids please, I would but a bit busy, so those who love the community please do so.

Here are the ones on sale: http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZpatchmakerbaigQQhtZ-1

2. F1GG13

F1GG13 Non-League

6 August 2005
    ahha is that that guy says he got 90 % done how much did our fernando manage to get?

3. ash

ash DeMinistrator

21 March 2004
    London
    Man Utd
    He must be lying obviously!

4. SPiTFiRE

SPiTFiRE Eus├ębio forever

6 April 2004
    SL Benfica
    Motherfuckers!

5. F1GG13

F1GG13 Non-League

6 August 2005
    ye i figured..or it cud b fernando in disguise...lol

6. miguel.

miguel. International

29 March 2004
    Portugal
    SL Benfica
    This guy must be a fucking idiot! :mad:

7. Slobber

Slobber boycotting PES

3 August 2003
    Merseyside, England
    Liverpool FC
    Really, it's all hypocritical coming on here to complain about this when you think about it. I mean if it is his work, fine, but considering patching is stealing licences, unless you don't patch, you can't really complain at all without looking like a complete hypocrite.

Last edited: 23 April 2006
  8. Valmir

Valmir Quality, not quantity

30 October 2005
    Reading, England
    Reading
    Maybe some threatening emails will get his attention :D

9. aaarrrggh

aaarrrggh League 2

20 March 2005
    Show me someone else on this site who is attempting to make a profit by SELLING a patched version of the game? That's what people are complaining about, so there's nothing hypercritical about it.

10. ash

ash DeMinistrator

21 March 2004
    London
    Man Utd
    Patching is stealing lisences?
    Anyway this guy must be selling copies of WE10, as in on dvdrs and not pressed discs, and so some people may get fooled, and Konami will lose money becasue they will be buying from there because it looks a better deal. Less Income = Less Lisences maybe :)

11. benjo

benjo Guest

you can not prove you're not the seller and that would be a real clever way of advertising !

12. ash

ash DeMinistrator

21 March 2004
    London
    Man Utd
    LOL! Mmmmm............
    How do I prove it?
    Can you proove to me its not you? You could be playing mid games, reverse physcology games with me.

13. Doubla R

Doubla R Argentina

13 April 2005
    Can a japanese read game copies? cuz if it can't then by saying it needs to be a modified PS2 hes basically saying hes selling copies.

14. ash

ash DeMinistrator

21 March 2004
    London
    Man Utd
    It cant

15. Slobber

Slobber boycotting PES

3 August 2003
    Merseyside, England
    Liverpool FC

The thread starter is complaining about Fernando's work being stolen, yet people who patch their games are stealing licences all the time. that's how it's hypocritical.

16. mattster12

mattster12 All-round Bastard

11 April 2005
    Are we selling them on ebay to make money though? Your missing the point, the thread starter is complaining about Fernando's work being sold for money. Which stinks after he's put so much effort to get something released so quickly, then for someone to put it on a few dvd's and make a profit. Thats the point here.

17. ash

ash DeMinistrator

21 March 2004
    London
    Man Utd
    Slobber youre moving onto a differnt subject.

Cheers PHD8 :)

18. BaYern

BaYern M-84

7 June 2003
    I know where he lives (maybe we could whack the guy :P~ )

19. jumbo

jumbo Premiership

30 May 2003
    WE Heaven
    his definately from the forums as he uses one of the pics post here earlier.

20. Doubla R

Doubla R Argentina

13 April 2005
    Well that I'm sure that pic has been everywhere because some1 might have seen it here and shared it with other forums, so that doesn't mean anything.

21. ash

ash DeMinistrator

21 March 2004
    London
    Man Utd
    Post the address here :)

22. Tom

Tom likes turtles Staff

12 December 2001
    Hamburg
    Unfortunately, this is nothing special and has happened to all versions before. It's just the way the world spins nowadays, we simply have to live with those assclowns. Try contacting eBay instead, tell them what it's about and maybe they're gonna remove it. That's the only thing we could do.

23. RAISH

RAISH I WRITE THE BOOK

19 June 2004
    JUST REPORT HIM EASY.

24. fatman_scoop

fatman_scoop League 2

8 August 2004
    Scotland
    Well its not 90% English anyway, coz i saw Fernandos patch and he says its roughly about 70% complete.

25. jayz123

jayz123 Premiership

8 January 2005
    S-O-T
    Man Utd
    Twats:mad: :nono: :ram:

26. samar7

samar7 Mod-erator

7 August 2005
    Birmingham
    Man Utd
    i sent his a message lads;

hello,

I see from your auction that you are selling patched WE10, now it seems to me that you are using Fernandos patch and making a profit out of it, dont you think you should respect his work and not make profit which you do not deserve. Also your comments about the game being translated 90% is not true as fernando hasn't gotten this far yet, also you are from the evo-webs forum as you have taken the picture of the boots from there. Now the whole community would realy appreciate if you can take these items off sale. Finally if you really have translated this game 90% then im sure you would love to provide everybody at www.evo-web.co.uk a patch to see your masterfull work.

Thanks

Samar

27. brunnoce

brunnoce It's a Grand Old Team

29 July 2003
    Belo Horizonte, Brazil
    Cruzeiro/Everton
    nice message man, agreed 100% with your words.. but i gues the kind of people like this on there will just call your mom bad names to answer you message..
    i dont think those fuckers give a fuck about anything, only money in ther pockets!

28. game isnt even out yet, how come its patched and ON SALE !?

29. koolaje

koolaje Liverpool FC for Life

12 June 2002
    Anywhere
    Liverpool FC
    It IS on Sale (based on Play Asia website)

30. Mister Anderson

Mister Anderson Non-League

6 September 2005
    R.E.S.P.E.C.T. Fernando !!!!!!!!!!!!