1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

We woz robbed!

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by JustinAccurate, 8 January 2007.

1. JustinAccurate

JustinAccurate Conference

4 August 2003
    Heading Shooto!
    Played in a tournament earlier and had 2 of the most ridiculous goals against me.. I was nigeria, they were man u. Allow me to share

Goal 1:

Cleared me lines from a cutback attempt. But only went as far as Ronaldo who shot. Ball was going wide but wayne rooney who is still stood by the post following his by-line run volleyed it in. Clearly 3 yards offside as not a single player between him and the goal. I guess it beat PES6 logic as he wasnt just in front of the last defender (he was in front of the last defender and the goalie) so goal stood.

Goal 2:

Looping header from saha caught by keeper on his line under pressure from a couple of players. Keeper stood still for half a second and dropped the ball onto wayne rooney's foot. I suppose he might have jumped back on his line and not wanted to score an own goal but to just drop it for the opposition to score was just hilarious

I lost 4-2. So technically that was a draw ;)

2. BURNA

BURNA LIVERPOOL FC

26 April 2006
    England
    Liverpool
    how about posting this in online discussion mate?

3. JustinAccurate

JustinAccurate Conference

4 August 2003
    Heading Shooto!
    oopsy :D

4. johnj201

johnj201 League 2

6 August 2005
    Noob.
    ;)

kidding pal.
    :lol: