We should get Rooney to join our leagues :))

Coopz

Retired Footballer
27 April 2002
Wayne Rooney's at it five times a night
(playing FIFA '08, that is)

SUPER fit Wayne Rooney is scoring FIVE times a night—but it’s NOT with new missus Coleen.

That’s because the England ace is hooked on playing Fifa 08 on his PlayStation!

So when he’s not honing his skills on the pitch, he’s online trying to improve his virtual footie ranking.

Wayne, 22, admitted: “I probably play about five times every night at home. I love playing it online because you’re speaking to different people and trying to build your points up.”

Players can choose any top club—such as Wayne’s Man Utd—to play against. Or they can connect via the internet and take on other gamers worldwide.

Rooney’s Fifa fixtures haven’t gone down too well with his wife though.

A pal said: “Wayne is completely hooked. Coleen doesn’t get a look-in when he is on it. It drives her mad.”

And whose picture is on the box of the PlayStation game? None other than Wayne Rooney himself!

But it’s not just footie that gets the Man Utd striker goggle-eyed. He added: “I watch a lot of TV. I love 24 and The Sopranos. My favourite film is probably Goodfellas. I watched it again the other night.”

With the computer game and TV watching in the bag, that just leaves one more Rooney ritual for the hat-trick.

And it’s music that scores. Wayne has radio station Galaxy blaring in the car on the way to training—and a Stereophonics CD on the way back.

Presumably it doesn’t affect him taking corners!

I bet he's a cutback whore :ROLL:. Always picking Man Utd and always hitting the wings with Ronaldo!

:w00t:

Cool, he can join the PS3 10v10 team. We can stick him at CB as nobody else wants to play there.

Too bad he's not got a 360 for you guys. Probably can't afford both consoles.

I hate it when journalists talk about consoles and call games for it "computer games", don't they understand how stupid that makes them sound?...........

i agree this article is stupid, PlayStation?they are talking about the first one and computer game???:ROLL:

Doubt it's very true about him playing online every night. He's just doing some promotional work for the game he's on the cover of

why cant it be true? maybe his over exaturating but it wont be a surprise if he occationaly has a go in fifa every now and then

footballers finish work at like 2pm every day after they have finished training

so they have more spare time than most, their other halfs prob spend alot of time shopping and entertaining or whatever

i wouldn't be suprised if they kick back and play some pes and fifa after all they are mad on footy so why not play something to represent something as close to it but from the comfort of your own home away from the stress of the public

i bet he does play it, but of course it will be hyped for the release

Back
Top Bottom