1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

WE: Pro Evolution 2007, in game ranking. [PS2]

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by Fred_Gavioes, 18 February 2007.

1. Fred_Gavioes

Fred_Gavioes Brazilian showman

19 February 2003
    Lowell/Massachusetts/USA
    CORINTHIANS and BRASIL
    Does anyone care about their rankings here? the one you get when playing online?

On the same day the game got released, i bought the game, so just i could try to do a good job at that ranking.

i started out good, then had some bad moments, where a lost 2 in a row, but now im back on track. Now im rank number 7, but i dont see myself getting to the top, because i know for sure, the first top4 cheat to stay on top.

the number 1, has 125 wins , 0 loss, 0 ties, and his average conceded goal is 0.02. must be cheating.

same goes for some top 5,6.

to know if someone is cheating. check their average goals, if its above 0.90 i dont think this person is cheating. check if you see playing against other teams. also, check how many losses they have.

i cared about the rankings, but i guess im starting to change my mind. wish konami would dosomething to preevent something like that.

2. gomito#10

gomito#10 World Cup Winner

9 May 2003
    DC, USA
    how do they cheat, pause?

3. ezio

ezio League 2

6 August 2003
    New Jersey
    AS Roma
    I personally do not care about the rakings because of that. I just play it to have fun. My record sucked in we9i and will probbaly suck in this one too but I just play for fun.

Ezio