WE/PES FOR XBOX 360 CONFIRMED !!!

Of course the specs don't match and they are being released at different times - has there ever been a scenario where rival consoles possess the same specs and hit at the same time?

They're still the same generation.

I don't know how much the machines' specs will end up defining the quality of the games. For example, it's already been stated that 360 is easier to develop for than PS3, so that could go some way to levelling out any technological advantage the machine has.

In any case, I don't think the timeframe is far apart enough to suggest that PS3 will be significantly better than 360. We won't find out till we actually see some games running, which as yet with PS3 we've not.

ClassicD said:
Of course the specs don't match and they are being released at different times - has there ever been a scenario where rival consoles possess the same specs and hit at the same time?

They're still the same generation.

I don't know how much the machines' specs will end up defining the quality of the games. For example, it's already been stated that 360 is easier to develop for than PS3, so that could go some way to levelling out any technological advantage the machine has.

In any case, I don't think the timeframe is far apart enough to suggest that PS3 will be significantly better than 360. We won't find out till we actually see some games running, which as yet with PS3 we've not.

Your right when we see the games running we will only find out. Also after some thought i agree same generation also. My guess is that come xmas 2007 sony will be sitting on top of the world again with its Playstation 3 Console.

u just gotta look at the current versions ,XBOX is the more powerfull console but the games are the same on both versions.

I think the Xbox version is just ported from the ps2 .

johnthekingsingh said:
TRUE TRUE, I agree with in thinking that Konami Tokyo will come up with a "NEW" Football title completley for Playstaion 3 and WILL be the most advanced graphicaly football game to grace our screens till the next one (hopefully also playability).

Think that Japan is gettin ps3 in may or june 06 i think by December of 06 they will have the new PS3 version of iss, pro evo or we whateva you call it. As for the xbox 360 version i think we will see the last Winning Eleven / Pro Evo from them in Higher Def and maybe more animation. End of the day Pro Evo/ISS/WINNING ELEVEN IS JAP AT HEART at i bet there already producing the the ps3 one as we speak. FIFA IS AMERICAN AT HEART and is shit LOL

The only thing "shit" is your opinon! For one, FIFA is, and always has been developed in Canada which really isn't America you geographically challenged idiot! And secondly, the VAST majority of research, programming and testing staff for the FIFA titles are European. Danny "I don't know crap about crap" Isaac is just a P.R. guy.

I know you just want another opportunity to bash America but at least get your facts straight.

IS EA AN CANADIAN COMPANY????? DID I MENTION WHERE IT WAS MADE??
IS KONAMI A JAPANESE COMPANY???? YES!
DID I MENTION TESTING STAFF???? NOPE!
In fact im liken your out burst and specialy the last bit "I know you just want another opportunity to bash america" lmao whats the matter do you feel you get constantly bashed?? and if so why would that be???

xbox have all the money backed by big wig gates, but you wont see shit from sony till the 360 hits the selfs that way gates can't steel shit texan ranger ;)

Argggh!! I hate all these stupid Fanboy arguments.... PES is better... NO FIFA IS better. Then it gets personal which is stupid! I like both games and I must say that FIFA RTWC 2006 looks brilliant on the 360 the only thing is it would appear the gameplay looks to play the same as FIFA 06 on current gen which is a little dissapointing. Wait to see what PES next gen looks like and will play like before saying anything about FIFA.

Honestly the comments some people make on here are at times unbelievable to read!

DJ

Back
Top Bottom