WE/PES FOR XBOX 360 CONFIRMED !!!

yeh until xbox360 will be a lot speculation, i still waiting we9 for XBOX.....Cheers

I don't think WE comes on Xbox, because Xbox sell charts suck in Japan. Japan doesn't like xbox so if Konami brings WE to the Xbox they won't make much profit

maybe its will come to that silly Xbox360 consle but for the PS3 i think konami are working for new Generation of football game better then We/Pes and lets say its Champion Evelen :) same as N64 and Snes Iss was the best but for ps1 and ps2 winning eleven i hope so

Remember that PES5 is the same for both PS2 and Xbox because it was designed for PS2 (the weaker system). With the next generation it'll be designed for PS3 (the strongest system), so the 360 version of PES6/WE10 will not be a direct port, they'll have to make cut-backs graphically.

NickSCFC said:
Remember that PES5 is the same for both PS2 and Xbox because it was designed for PS2 (the weaker system). With the next generation it'll be designed for PS3 (the strongest system), so the 360 version of PES6/WE10 will not be a direct port, they'll have to make cut-backs graphically.
Fact or speculation? They've actually only announced development of next-gen WE on Xbox 360, and although we know it'll be on PS3 too that suggests they're using 360 as the base and PS3 will be a port.

NickSCFC said:
On what basis are you declaring the PS3 to be the more powerful system. And how do you know they will have to make cut backs graphically?

jumbo said:
It doesn't take a fanboy to predict that the X360 version will be more or less just a port from PS3 ;)

TRUE TRUE, I agree with in thinking that Konami Tokyo will come up with a "NEW" Football title completley for Playstaion 3 and WILL be the most advanced graphicaly football game to grace our screens till the next one (hopefully also playability).

Think that Japan is gettin ps3 in may or june 06 i think by December of 06 they will have the new PS3 version of iss, pro evo or we whateva you call it. As for the xbox 360 version i think we will see the last Winning Eleven / Pro Evo from them in Higher Def and maybe more animation. End of the day Pro Evo/ISS/WINNING ELEVEN IS JAP AT HEART at i bet there already producing the the ps3 one as we speak. FIFA IS AMERICAN AT HEART and is shit LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Flawl3ssCowb0y said:
Could Winning Eleven possibly be a 360 launch title? According to this finalised launch title list, translated from Japanese, Winning 11 is mentioned:

Idea Factory: untitled
Eidos: untitled

Grrrrr, thats a list of games "in development" not a "finalised lauch list" :shock: . You got me all excited!! (me= =P~ ) but if you actually read the link carefully... :cry:

Firstly, The Xbox 360 edition of We/PES will NOT be a direct port from Xbox/PS2. It will be a new title, which will fully utilise the power of the 360. It won't be a launch title. The 1up link on page one isn't a list of launch titles, its a list of titles that WILL be hitting the X360 at some point.

Can anyone answer this question.....

Why are konami working on the pes6 for Xbox360 when they have decided not to work on the pes6 for ps3?????

Konami ARE working on a PS3 version of WE/PES. They were actually one of the first companies to recieve the dev kit from Sony, and they are already working on the PS3 edition now.

Whether the PS3 edition will be similar to the X360 edition we don't know. What we do know is that both the PS3 and 360 version's of the game are in development as we speak. You've got to remember that the XBOX 360 is being launched in December of THIS YEAR in europe, and even earlier for America, whereas the PS3 is not being released in JAPAN untill late next year. I expect that the PS3 version of the game won't be a direct port of the X360 version. Also I don't expect PES6 to be on the PS3 until 2007.

We're actually expecting some early screenshots for the PS3 version of the game from Konami within the next month or two, making it seem quite likely that the PS3 version will be seperate to the X360 version...either that or they're using the PS3 version as a shell for teh X360 version.

Last edited:
The Japanese 360 version of Winning Eleven will not appear until late 2006, this was confirmed by Konami within the past few months on Gamespot. Bear in mind the Japanese release will most likely happen before the PAL or North American releases. I disagree with you russell, the PS3 and 360 versions won't be different games.

Well i was reading in X-Box 360 mag that it looks lk PES5 will be on 360 an then its just called Pro Evolution Soccer later on but as far for the PS3 as theres no date for it and looks more likey to come out well after march in the UK at least the PS3 will prob have Pro Evoution Soccer as both consoles are basicly the same expect ps3 prob beenin a little slower from my point of few on the specs

Its probably safe to say, IF the 1st games for each new system comes out at a simelar time (+/- 6 months), they will be a simelar game.

Konami simply wouldnt waste the time and resources to code specific engines to the level of detail for 'getting the best out of each system' as we can see from the lack of difference (except for upping res and texture resolution) with the PC version. Nor would they choose a 3rd style of game (the first being old style PES or the so called new game for PS3).

It's most likely that only one version will be made in mind to port to other consoles along side the main development. The reason: As far as I knew x360, like its predecessor the xbox, development was akin to 'programme for a hard PC' which covers two retail versions, where as the PS3 like the PS2 takes substantial specific engine development.

If they dont come out at simelar times i'll expect we'll see rather an upgraded PES game or some half way tester between the old PES and the new PS3 style, but nothing too specific.

Well seeing as they will probably have some sort of dev kit For both machines and The japanese being fairly proud. I think all optimisation will go towards the ps3 if they are to use same base and they will Work to fit the 360, and not specifically for it. By no means a bad thing, Just not efficient :/

Information from Famitsu:

In an interview granted to the Famitsu magazine, Shingo Takatsuka confirms its intention to propose complete matches in 11 against 11 in the mode Xbox Live de Winning Eleven on Xbox 360. Takatsuka also specifies that its team currently works on various points to establish in the next versions of Winning Eleven, of which in particular a representation much more realistic of the players of the whole world.

From http://www.jeux-france.com// . That's all there is, translated word for word.

Or from IGN, : Konami has some big plans for Winning Eleven on the Xbox 360. In an interview in the latest Famitsu, series producer Shingo "Seabass" Takatsuka revealed that not only does he plan on including Xbox Live Online play with the upcoming Xbox 360 version, but he eventually hopes to realize full 11 versus 11 Online play. It's unclear if we can expect this feature in the next installment, which is due on Xbox 360 in late 2006, but Takatsuka feels that 11 versus 11 play is something that Xbox 360 and other next generation systems should be capable of.

Takatsuka also reveals to the magazine that his team is planning a number of things for future Winning Eleven installments, including creating more accurate digital representations of real world athletes. The future is bright for soccer fanatics.

;) Ya just beat me Classic.

B-Freak said:
Can anyone answer this question.....

Why are konami working on the pes6 for Xbox360 when they have decided not to work on the pes6 for ps3?????

PS3 will be the lead platform for PES 6, if Sony and Konami are smart they'll have it ready for the launch of the PS3. It has already been in development for awhile, I think we'll see it in Feb '06 when Sony have their PS3 show in Japan. \\:o/

I can just say, Xbox 360 is good, but PS3 will be and is much better. And for that Mag cover ( ps3 is dead..), what about Killzone2? fuck microsoft

Halo3 :) will rock the box 360 :) Nah I think both consoles will be as good as eachother im no fanboy ill buy both machines and get the best of both worlds. I didnt like Killzone though I must admit.

DJ

Puschkin said:
I can just say, Xbox 360 is good, but PS3 will be and is much better. And for that Mag cover ( ps3 is dead..), what about Killzone2? fuck microsoft
When did you get to play both consoles? I can't stand fan boys :roll:

JayD said:
When did you get to play both consoles? I can't stand fan boys :roll:

I wrote that inspired by the actual numbers. PS3 will be more powerfull console, but I can not say that Xbox360 doesn`t look impressive. It does. But, as a Sony fan, you can "#$%"!&#!" and let me support Sony. I don`t get you guys that find themselves God chosen to tell people that they are fanboys! What is fanboy? Does that mean that whenever I say one company is better than other that auto. makes me a fanboy? F... off.

i got that mag its crap no pics of pes on xbox360 just a lame seabass interview. The bit i liked on the interview is when the guys asks him are you wanting this to be like a real tv broadcast he says "i dont think that will be possible until the next generation after 360" i think he's hinting Playstation 3 c'mon

yes true but the specs dont match, ps3 will make it almost a year after 360 plus dont you think seabass was being a touch smarty smarty with that quote????? i dont care what anyone says the xbox360 vs ps3 debate will continue and my yes MY prediction is that ps3 will produce games that the 360 will not be able to replicate. Playstation 2 is still a major concern for sony and with psp there also its not ready to ditch the console as microsoft are today with xbox1. Look at how clever ps2 has been relaunched and marketed. I mean i like the xbox on first site even with the big pad every1 was like eww yak, so microsoft are more than happy to ditch the xbox1.

Back
Top Bottom