WE myth - Does anyone have the answer???

fantomas23

League 1
26 July 2003
australia
im playing WE J-league 2007 at the moment, the gameplay is frigging sweet. i chose a random stadium last night and the pitch was virtually brown in colour and this just absolutely ruined the experience. BROWN??!! well, correct me if im wrong but ive never seen a first class stadium with grass that is brown in colour. for christ's sake, honestly, how hard is it to colour the pitch in a realistic tone of green (immaculately mown as well with perfect chess board patterns, straight lines etc)? does seabass have a bizarre fetish for unrealistic ugly looking pitches?? the stadium artists have no idea how to draw straight lines? does anyone know because its beyond me...

im playing WE J-league 2007 at the moment, the gameplay is frigging sweet. i chose a random stadium last night and the pitch was virtually brown in colour and this just absolutely ruined the experience. BROWN??!! well, correct me if im wrong but ive never seen a first class stadium with grass that is brown in colour. for christ's sake, honestly, how hard is it to colour the pitch in a realistic tone of green (immaculately mown as well with perfect chess board patterns, straight lines etc)? does seabass have a bizarre fetish for unrealistic ugly looking pitches?? the stadium artists have no idea how to draw straight lines? does anyone know because its beyond me...

I just recently played WE9:LE and came across a kitserver stadium with brownish grass. I suppose they were somehow trying to immitate a night-time setting and how the colours behave under artificial light, but I can't remember the last time I saw a real football field appear brown. So there isn't any excuse for it imo, unless it is a rainy match in november and then there should still be green patches on the field at the very least.

Back
Top Bottom