We Happy Few

Well.. nobody really seemed to care about this game when I brought it up, but I wanted to tell you that it's out.
I bought it and I'm playing it and it's good. It's suspenseful, dramatic and I like the story-line so far. Graphics are nothing special, but I'm very hooked at the moment.

Well.. nobody really seemed to care about this game when I brought it up, but I wanted to tell you that it's out.
I bought it and I'm playing it and it's good. It's suspenseful, dramatic and I like the story-line so far. Graphics are nothing special, but I'm very hooked at the moment.
I'm watching it on Zerkaa's Youtube Channel :D nothing I would play myself but I enjoy watching it.

Picked it up on Xbox game pass,really great game.
Stopped playing it because I juggled a bunch of games at the same time.
But will get in to again

Picked it up on Xbox game pass,really great game.
Stopped playing it because I juggled a bunch of games at the same time.
But will get in to again

Yeah I kinda stopped because I got sucked in by some other games but it's a good game.

Yeah I kinda stopped because I got sucked in by some other games but it's a good game.
We should really pick it again,a bit different,like indie games a lot.
Stumbled across Kingdome Deliverance (not Indie ) but a really good game.
One thing with having kids it's that you get to play games you normally wouldn't!

We should really pick it again,a bit different,like indie games a lot.
Stumbled across Kingdome Deliverance (not Indie ) but a really good game.
One thing with having kids it's that you get to play games you normally wouldn't!

Mos def!
But with the new season of football games coming out now, I just don't see myself getting back to it soon.
I usually take a break from that in January-February when all the annoyances saturate me.

Mos def!
But with the new season of football games coming out now, I just don't see myself getting back to it soon.
I usually take a break from that in January-February when all the annoyances saturate me.
Cant juggle to many games at once either.
Often get way too autistic and just lock in to Pes or FIFA

Back
Top Bottom