We Are 11, idiots! lol

ronaldoisagod

Championship League
10 August 2003
CALIFORNIA, USA
So I bought the game last night on my way home. Played the 11 v 11 player-lock mode, online (the advertising was convincing...). It's so much fun if you end up with one, maybe even two, other teammates who are open to spreading the field, working the ball around, and playing soccer. Unfortunately this happened twice in my 8 attempts to play in this mode.

It's really laughable when I'm playing defense as an CAM, because two of the defenders are in the box attacking or trying to dispossess the ball in their team's attacking half. And they wonder why the opponents get breakaway after breakaway. I find it funny that the users controlling Puyol and Abidal have more attacking touches and shots on goal than myself, while controlling Xavi??? If the game punished such actions, this game mode would be a thing of beauty. I'm considering getting a PS3 compatible headset, just to curse at these morons.

My reason for posting this, is to maybe find some PS3 users (i'm in California), who kind of enjoy a true simulation. Users actually playing their positions, rather than imitating grade-school soccer where every player chases the ball all around the field lol

my username is "wavetoyou" ... anyone else around here? Are there leagues for this mode? just curious to see and hear about other player frustrations.

My reason for posting this, is to maybe find some PS3 users (i'm in California), who kind of enjoy a true simulation. Users actually playing their positions, rather than imitating grade-school soccer where every player chases the ball all around the field lol

I'm in Santa Rosa, California! No PS3 though...yet. Should have one really soon.
I get frustrated by the same things. I get good final ratings most games because I play my position (whatever one i happen to get) and people dont understand why because I'm not all over the place. I pass first, shoot second and people think it's odd. I try and play as if I am a member of a TEAM.

I'm hoping to find a club with people that will try and play proper. I don't care about W/L ratio or anything. Just want to have fun.

Back
Top Bottom