1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

WE 9 Numbers.

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by chriswilliams, 17 August 2005.

1. chriswilliams

chriswilliams Often Partizan!

2 October 2004
    Birmingham
    Birmingham City
    Can somebody show me a screen of what fonts you can choose in the edit mode. please... :)

2. Natbuc

Natbuc Non-League

3 November 2002
    Sorry, I have no screenshot, but I can tell you that it is possible to put any of the fonts, that appear on the licensed kits, on any custom kits you make. So for example, you can get the Premier League lettering and numbering and put that on a custom (or default) Tottenham kit, for example (You can put any type of number on any team). You now even have the choice of a border colour to put around the numbers.

3. saintdave

saintdave Conference

17 February 2005
    England
    Thats good to know, but if anyone can post some pics that would be great.

4. terry26

terry26 League 1

26 June 2005
    Bergamo,Italy.
    FC Inter
    can someone please post the fonts of sampdoria,messina,cagliari(italian serie a team)
    so,with these feauture you can import every fonts cause in every team has his own fonts?

5. benjaminoquai

benjaminoquai Non-League

15 August 2005
    natbuc.. that picture of davids and keane is it patched or is it what you can really do with the in game editor cos the kit looks superb mate?

6. Natbuc

Natbuc Non-League

3 November 2002
    It's a patched version of PES4 PC, sorry! But to be honest you really can create kits that look as reallistic, using WE9's editor. I'll try and get some pics if possible!

7. Natbuc

Natbuc Non-League

3 November 2002
    From what I have seen all of the licensed teams have the proper number and lettering font. However, all the other teams have the default style. But like I said, it is possible to go into the editor, select 'Back Logo' and then pick from about 6 lettering styles and 8 number styles. If I remember right you can styles such as the premiership font, adidas font, SPL font (I think) and many more, all which can be applied to any unlicensed teams in the game.

8. chriswilliams

2 October 2004
    Birmingham
    Birmingham City
    Great Stuff...like to see a screen of the numbers.

9. Natbuc

Natbuc Non-League

3 November 2002
    Click for a bigger view!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: 18 August 2005
  10. saintdave

saintdave Conference

17 February 2005
    England
    That is brilliant, I cant wait for PES5 now and to start editing all the Premiership teams.

11. chriswilliams

2 October 2004
    Birmingham
    Birmingham City
    same here saintdave great work natbuk top draw

12. MikeyM

MikeyM Non-League

27 September 2003
    South England
    Nice work, been waiting for pictures for a while! Man they even have the new dodgy adidas font (s'pose Real Madrid are licensed anyway) but the selection is cool.

Mike

13. chriswilliams

2 October 2004
    Birmingham
    Birmingham City
    im sorry to be a pain - can we see what each number looks like on a specific shirt please

14. Just wondering with the Premiership number template, can you do it so the number is black and the outline is white. or like a gold number and white outline???

15. chriswilliams

2 October 2004
    Birmingham
    Birmingham City
    yes.

16. saintdave

saintdave Conference

17 February 2005
    England
    I notice in this pic -

[​IMG]

Newcastle have blue numbering, I was just wondering if there was a decent "gold" colour in the editor?

17. schumacher_

schumacher_ Conference

6 February 2005
    Athens, Greece
    Panathinaikos
    Well, there is a palette with colours, but you can alter the RGB as you wish, so you can make gold colour

cheerz

18. saintdave

saintdave Conference

17 February 2005
    England
    Cool thats good to know, although I dont mind the blue lettering as above anyway.

19. ooh_harry

ooh_harry League 1

8 July 2005
    Fosters home for imaginary friends
    Arsenal, Juventus
    Hey, I was wondering whether the mesh pattern can be added to the adidas-ish style numbers to add realism

20. RuneEdge

RuneEdge Silent Assassin

1 October 2003
    Turn around, I'm right behind you...
    Manchester United
    I've never fiddled around in edit mode. The numbers are cool.

21. schranken

schranken Just a Malay Footballer

11 October 2004
    Cant someone tell me exactly the type of the number?

Let me guess, the first one is default
    second one is NIke
    third is madrid's old number (I dont know why it is here when no team use it)
    fourth is Italy
    Fifth?
    Sixth?
    Seventh is Adidas? Why the number so thin?
    Eigth is Umbro (like England new kit)
    Ninth?
    tenth is easy, the EPL number.

22. adds102

adds102 Guest

there are loads thats well class just 1 month and 27 days till pes5 oh and can you edit the number styles on the liscensed team like arsenal or chlesea

Last edited by a moderator: 1 September 2005
  23. saintdave

saintdave Conference

17 February 2005
    England
    I doubt you can edit the numbering on licensed teams, you couldn't on PES4.

24. terry26

terry26 League 1

26 June 2005
    Bergamo,Italy.
    FC Inter
    could you please show some fonts of the licensed team in serie A and Liga in the select player number mode?please..

25. Natbuc

Natbuc Non-League

3 November 2002

Yeah that was my bad. Like the chap said above, you can make a gold with the RGB that looks good, but unfortunately you can't use the shiny gold like on the Arsenal kit.

Yeah you're right, the kit edit section is locked for any licensed teams. :(

26. saintdave

saintdave Conference

17 February 2005
    England
    Nah it's ok, Newcastle did have blue numbering last season then decided to copy Arsenal and have gold.

27. OldFirmBlue

OldFirmBlue Guest

28. saintdave

saintdave Conference

17 February 2005
    England

29. :: JJ ::

:: JJ :: Guest

Anderlecht don't use the Stencil font no more, their current kit font is basically last season's Real Madrid, and Dynamo Kiev have never used it, their kits use a font that looks like a wider version of the FAPL font.

The only team I know that uses it this season is Lecce, who already have the font as they're a licenced team.

5th and 6th fonts look alike, basically the same as the font Atl├ętico Madrid used last season, and the 9th font is what is used in the French Ligue 1.

30. ooh_harry

ooh_harry League 1

8 July 2005
    Fosters home for imaginary friends
    Arsenal, Juventus
    I think the england print can be used for schalke/le championnat printing