1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

WE 9 ntsc to pal

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by justix, 21 August 2005.

1. justix

justix Guest

Anyone succeded in converting it to pal? did try ADR , NTSC2PALVMODE Xchanger and ps2_ntsc2pal_yfix with no luck...anyone? :roll:

2. morris

morris Non-League

8 October 2004
    same here mate,I've just given up, waiting for a PAL release of the game now

3. Disqo

Disqo Championship

25 June 2002
    did u try the converter switch I did got it for £7 and it changes the game to colour for me

4. Bingham67

Bingham67 Champions League

17 July 2005
    where did you buy the converter from please do you have a link all i see is www.whitedog.co.uk for £11.95

5. Ronaldinho88

Ronaldinho88 Showman

4 August 2005
    Search google. Type "ps2 ntsc to pal converter"

6. edd999

edd999 Guest

7. Bingham67

17 July 2005
    thanks but i done that just wondering where he got it from for £7

8. russellclow

russellclow Conference

23 September 2004
    erm - so if you say brought WE9 from Jap, and then brought that disc magic thing that lets u play imported games, would the game still be in black and white, or is it a TV thing?

9. justix

justix Guest

Sorted out....I think that the problem was because I was tring to fix the ntsc using adr_patcher0_5 and then apply the WE9_English_v4.ppf, instead I did patch the game FIRST for the english menu and then fix the NTSC using ADR, it did found 3 fixes instead of 2..Happy now though I basically wasted 4 DVD for it, nevermind.......

10. Bingham67

17 July 2005
    tv problem on new tv's it aint the case if you have a fairly old tv in uk will cause problems but their ways round it like converter mentioned here or if your tv has rgb scart socket you can purchase an rgb cable from www.play.com in my case i need a converter.

11. russellclow

russellclow Conference

23 September 2004
    Ok thanks for clarifying Bingham67 :)

12. Bingham67

17 July 2005