WE 9 liverpool kits

boonc

Banned
22 August 2006
hi..i'm looking for liverpool's kit. do anyone have it? it doesn't have to be the latest one..old one also i don't mind. thanks..n if u have any other EPL team's kit pls post also..coz i need them too..thanks

p/s. if possible dont post the file at megaupload or repidshare..coz i have prob downloading file from ther. thanks alot

Last edited:
liverpool_home.png

That what you wanted?

WAU..!!..this is so nice..thanks alot..hehe..so now how do i export this into the game..?

thanks! been looking for this. do you have the awaykits, and goalkeepers aswell?

boonc said:
WAU..!!..this is so nice..thanks alot..hehe..so now how do i export this into the game..?

just replace the imagefile with the one in the liverpoolfolder in the kitserverfolder in the "pa" folder. delete the "all" file, and re-name the new one to "all".

zippolippo said:
just replace the imagefile with the one in the liverpoolfolder in the kitserverfolder in the "pa" folder. delete the "all" file, and re-name the new one to "all".

how if let say i dun have a liverpool folder? i created one and place the image in there, but it still dun work for me.

p/s. i have kitserver installed.

your folder should look like this: kitserver/GDB/uni/EPL/Liverpool/all.png

the all.png is the picture above.

Back
Top Bottom