1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

WE:9 . Help about english patch?

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by moonchild, 9 August 2005.

1. moonchild

moonchild Non-League

9 August 2005
    Sorry for posting a question I guess hundreds must´ve already asked.

I have a copy of Winning Eleven 9 on my computer. Iso. format. I would really like to have the menus and other stuff in english, and so I´ve heard about this patch Fernando´s made.

Can I patch my copy so I will be able to play the game with english language? If so, how do I do it? Or what do you have to do to be able to play a patched version on your Playstation 2?

Thanks

2. Sulph

Sulph Goodbye...

28 September 2003
    Ok 1) upload your game to an iso on your computer, which you have done.
    2) make a copy of it
    3) download a program called PPF O MATIC
    4) download the patch (thanks fernando :p)
    5) Using the simple PPF O MATIC program, select the ISO file and select the PPF FILE (THE PATCH)
    6) PRESS APPLY
    7) BURN THE ISO TO DVD
    8) PLAY!

3. wizard31

wizard31 Guest

hi guys
    i have original copy of winning eleven 9 but its in japanese
    GO SUPPORT KONAMI!
    but i need help with the burning of backup copy.. like.. i used dvd decrypter to make a backup copy.. and then patch it.. but then can i use normal DVD - or DVD + to burn the disc>? and do i need a dual layer burner as some people have told me>
    ping

4. Sulph

Sulph Goodbye...

28 September 2003
    Hi Wizard, just upload the ISO by using dvd decrypter, which you have done, patched it, and burn it, I think DVD + works. You do not need a dual layer burner.

5. moonchild

moonchild Non-League

9 August 2005
    Thanx a lot guys!

And thanks fernando, everythings flawless, but why is the national teams names in spanish??

6. kingpug

kingpug Guest

Yea I was wondering the same, a bit dissapointing but still, without him the game would be shit.

7. Zygalski

Zygalski Ninja Samurai

2 February 2003
    London, UK
    England
    I assume this will be fixed in one of the new versions of the patch.

8. scouser_jmc

scouser_jmc Guest

where can i download the fernando patch?

EDIT: found it :roll:

Last edited by a moderator: 9 August 2005
  9. Sulph

Sulph Goodbye...

28 September 2003
    Download section on Evo Web

10. cigol

cigol League 1

14 August 2003
    Sulph are the national team names still spanish in the latest fernando patch?

11. Sulph

Sulph Goodbye...

28 September 2003
    I dont know I only have his V2 patch.