[We 10] Sergio Aguero...

Ldg

Non-League
5 August 2005
Gooooodmorning :D
how can i buy sergio aguero in ml?
in we-shop i unlock he but in ml i can't find he. excuse me for my english :roll:
thanks

I'm guessing you are another crazy Argentinean that enjoys life playing the best game ever made. If not, sorry and you probably won't understand a word of what I write below.
Tu ingles es muy bueno.
Si ya compraste al Kun, asegurate que cuando empezas la Master League, decis YES a la opcion de Classic / WE players (esta en la pantalla principal donde tambien elegis desde el nivel de dificultad hasta la pelota que queres usar).

i nearly understand, can i select this option at the beginning of the next season or i must begin a new ml? thaks

in we9 i didn't select any of this option and aguero was disponible.

Ldg said:
i nearly understand, can i select this option at the beginning of the next season or i must begin a new ml? thaks

Yes, unfortunately you can't change those settings once you've started the ML. It happened to me too but "el Kun" was worth it so I decided to kick off a new Master League.
Not the best news for you. Sorry.

thanks for the reply :) if i copy el kun in the edit player ?

you have to unlock hidden players and wait till the first transfer period. then you can buy him

Hello !!

Is someone can explain me why Aguero is called "El Kun" ?
I know it's about a japanese manga but with one ? Someone knows ?

He's called El Kun because mostly everyone has a nickname and this happened to be the case, Aguero's nickname is Kun.

Back
Top Bottom