WE 10 Liveware Evolution Already released. Anyone dare to buy?

That's the korean version... there is a thread about it here. I didnt tryed it, but most people says that is like PES6.

Winning Eleven 10 was released on april 2006... i dont know why there is any news abnout a new game. I stopped playing WE some months ago (finally i got bored) and im playing NBA 2k7!!! Lol, i need a new winning eleven game or i will end playing a beisbol game :P

I think I'll buy it ..like althe PES/WE versions !!!!!!!!! Yes it's for my collection but also to play !!!:) :)

Its great news to know that its released.. got bored from PES6.. i like new tweaks to tha gameplay.. usually this is tha final and best version.. how is it written there it released since january and until now its not known anywhere

it is probably not worth buying it. it is probably like we 10 j league or pes 6. don't think there is any gameplay tweak. my advice is to wait for any news on we 11.

i did !!
i bought this game and its better then pro 2007
but now i just try to find a mate that translate the game to
english ' please fernando do it for us

if any one had it please connect me on my msn - radolmen@walla.co.il or email - radolmen@gmail.com
yours roei

israeli pes member:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: \\:o/

rag that translation its quite a mess. i still dont got the game but i do have the str thanks to a forum member so ill do my own, and in english, not in spanish.

can antyone translate the info from the website/ or anyone who has time game....are there some new things and stuff? pls share

It diffenetly gonna be having changes to PES6.. and to tha better.. i didn't play j-league as there's no translations and option files for it.. but it definately gonna be better than PES6 like all tha past years.. Konami do 3 different games in 12 months with updated gameplay everytime

ITS THE SAME AS PES6 FELLAS. ITS THE KOREAN VERSION. Wait for the japanese version because that one will be updated with new moves, players, graphics and gameplay.

ELITE got it right. I just tried it and its PES6 in korean.
damn it :(

not worth it

Is this true fernando.. i'm surprised if that is true.. coz as i know tha liveware version is tha 3rd version in tha year from Konami.. and it comes with tha final tweak of tha gameplay.. when will there be a tweaked gameplay one to PES6 ?? i know about j-league.. but there's no good option files for this one at all.. so there will be no team and player and stats editing

Jesus Christ lol.
You would think this was the first year they released the Korean version.
Its the Online version for Koreans just like PES is the Online version for Europeans.
Look it even has the Korean national team on the cover every time lol.

Remember these:
Winning Eleven 9 Liveware Evolution
Konami
Compatible with PlayStation2™
Korea, NTSC J / Sports

Winning Eleven 8 International
Konami
Korea, NTSC J / Sports

Winning Eleven 7 International
Korea, NTSC J / Sports