ThomasGOAL said:
Yes, link broken, i don't know why, is broken in 1 day :roll:

Dortmund home vs Shalke 04 away :
dortmundvsshalke045lu.jpg

Hamburg home vs Monaco away :
monacovshamburg0ac.jpg

Benfica home vs Sporting home :
benficavssporting5nc.jpg

or one will draw a logo of a mark (adidas by ex)? I want to go in logo but the play refuses and an error message in Japanese indicates to me!

Here is my 1st try with the InGame Editor:

Eintracht Frankfurt Home 06/07:

Eintracht Frankfurt DFB Pokal Final Shirt 05/06:

Hope u like it

Cheers

KAiWAi said:

Ok KAiWAi
pour les chaussettes si tu pouvais avoir un zoom dessus car je vois pas tres bien la forme, et sinon pour le col et les manches, rien a faire c'est noir ou jaune et pas les deux :(

Whistle said:
My first premier work :)

11461817142496B.jpg
Very 8)

Spent the last week or so doing these kits myself. Only templates I can't seem to find is a decent Puma WC template(like Cameroon, Ivory Coast etc use) and one for Nancy with the two stripes near the left shoulder. Anybody seen a decent one?

And about the one color logo, would it mean that this
wrxfh2.png
would no longer work in WE10?

We need to all help each other and post up formulas, but we need to have an index also. Because we don't know how to make these kits without formulas and how to do badges and logos etc. I will help if you need it, I have attempted cote d'ivoire and Ghana so far, but they could be improved perhaps.

-dragonskin- said:
Very 8)

Spent the last week or so doing these kits myself. Only templates I can't seem to find is a decent Puma WC template(like Cameroon, Ivory Coast etc use) and one for Nancy with the two stripes near the left shoulder. Anybody seen a decent one?

And about the one color logo, would it mean that this
wrxfh2.png
would no longer work in WE10?

No, the "KIK" logo could be use cos it was an "one color logo"...you should draw it in white color at the editor, and you will find you could change it to red at the "chest logo".

Last edited:
Trying to work this out at the moment.

100px-Ireland_FA.gif

Quite complicated, the editor remains the same for logos, but badges are way more trickier, as they have 9 pixels instead of 4 now, to add more detail. If anybody does this one before me (Im not really skilled at this..) would you guys post the formula?

I´ll post what i get soon.

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom