WE 10 : Edit Mode (pics inside)

PLS Dudy78 make al national teams who play WC2006 ingame kits:) with rammtsone 100% v4 OF :) omg that would be great....finaly play INTERNATIONAL CHALLENGE:)

My first premier work :)

11461817142496B.jpg

I'm sorry but I'm quite new to the WE series (Used to be hardcore FIFA gamer but times are changing). I'm getting WE9 sometime this weekend , and could someone tell me if this is right: When editing a kit ,
you can edit a home , away , GK first , and GK second kits? Is there are third kit option on any team? If you could answer that for WE9 , that would be great :) And Whistle , tremendous job on those , I especially like the Pompy 2nd kit:)

Junka said:
great job:)

Anberlin said:
I'm sorry but I'm quite new to the WE series (Used to be hardcore FIFA gamer but times are changing). I'm getting WE9 sometime this weekend , and could someone tell me if this is right: When editing a kit ,
you can edit a home , away , GK first , and GK second kits? Is there are third kit option on any team? If you could answer that for WE9 , that would be great :) And Whistle , tremendous job on those , I especially like the Pompy 2nd kit:)

thanks mate :), at WE9 or WE10, they were same, no third kit option for any team.

caio7 said:
Whistle, can you update in your webpage São Paulo's emblem? It has a third red star, on top of the other two... Thanks...

How does it look like? Any pic for reference?

Whistle said:
thanks mate :), at WE9 or WE10, they were same, no third kit option for any team.

And thank you for answering my question , once again
brilliant kits.

KillerKlasnic said:
@ThomasGOAL

thx great work!
but i can't see Dortmund home vs Shalke 04 away
and Sttutgart home vs Monaco away!

Yes, link broken, i don't know why, is broken in 1 day :roll:

Oh and maybe one more question , you can choose kits before the match , right? can you choose GK kits too? thanks:)

All of these kits are awesome!! But could you post formulas please? Also, I really want the Ivory coast kit done, I have tried to no avail, and the PES5 formulas dont work, but I know someone could do it for me? Please, if you need pics I will get them for you

Back
Top Bottom