Watch Dogs 2

After the massive disappointment of WatchDogs..

I won't be bothering with this game at all.. Judging the game is out today and there hasn't been a topic started before release, then everyone probably feels the same.

Yeah the last one was dog shit and has massively put me off.

If you're a fan of sandbox games and like the hacking part you should really check it out. Just try to forget about Watch Dogs numero uno. Or think of it as the beta/demo for this one.

I really liked the character of the first one (being a grumpy somewhat middle aged person myself), some of the gameplay of it was a let down though (never completed it either), wasn't going to bother with the 2nd one but seen lots of favourable comments from people so bought a Samsung key for it for $14.99 which was way too cheap to turn down, needed a USA IP to redeem on the Samsung website but then once it's redeemed it's multi-lingual and doesn't require any VPN or anything to install/run.

This game suffers from the same illness as its predecessor: Repetetitiveness.
I'm so freaking tired of hacking cameras and bypassing door locks.

One would think they would give the second game a different approach, but no.
Right from the first minutes of the game (no intro this time, or did I just skip it accidentally?) I started feeling bored.
Graphically is good. Not out of the ordinary. But really, it's such a monotonous game.

Back
Top Bottom