Virtua Tennis 4

bsmaff

International
11 August 2003
Hertfordshire
Exeter City
Since the demo was released last night on PSN I thought I would start a thread on this.
Last one was complete pants but maybe this one will be better.

Get a grip on your racquet like never before in the first Virtua Tennis game made compatible with the PlayStation Move accessory. Virtua Tennis 4 promises a more immersive, true to life tennis experience, because it's is more than just hitting the ball. With PlayStation Move, gameplay takes into account the angle of the racquet, the spin and speed of the ball and the power of the shot.
The new Online Mode offers an invigorating experience with the choice of a competitive and casual area to suit all players. This new hub will be the most engaging online experience for tennis gamers ever, promising a more competitive matchmaking system and online tournaments geared to seeking out the ultimate Virtua Tennis Champion.

Virtua Tennis 4 also supports 3D technology delivering unprecedented realism to the tennis experience, bringing you closer than ever to being out on the court.

Have played the demo thought it played similar to the last one initial impressions are it is that great.

I played the demo and hated it, deleted.

amusing demo. really, this game has not made any progress in 10 years time.
actually it got worse. they are going backwards.

pong has more depth that this non sense.

Don't think this got anything on Top Spin 4, specially playing with the motion controller.

Back
Top Bottom