Virgin Media

nabalamma

Non-League
17 September 2006
posted it in wrong forum before sorry!

Should i get it?

I think it is really good, and the XL pack is great as setanta comes free. Should i get it?;)

It's good, i think it the only cable broadband company and cable is better then BT line (what Sky broadband uses)

Anyone have any suggestions on what modem/router i should get for my virgin media broadband. Obviously it has to accept cable but i would also like the router to be wireless too.

I think virgin do a wireless router now, but if you don't want that one any DSL wireless router will do the job. Just hook it up to ur modem they give you. I got one for under 20 on the net. Either DABS.com or savastore - I can't recall.

I'm tempted to switch to virgin for the V+ box. to replace my sky+. Only difference is the HD output on V+ - anyone tried this?

Virgin Media provide the fatest broadband to home users in the UK. It's a superb service. :)

New job at Virgin Plan M... ;)

Haha I used to work for them (when they were NTL) many years ago. To**ers to work for but can't fault their cable broadband service - great value for money. My mum has BT Broadband and it's....crap.

Back
Top Bottom