1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Villa not in PES6 ?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by memnon, 26 April 2006.

1. memnon

memnon Non-League

9 August 2004
    Keep your Pes5 in a safe place Villa Fans becouse if we go down that will be the last time you will see Villa on this game for a long time. If they dont, they will have crap stats in Pes6, when will this nightmere end?

2. zeus78

zeus78 zeus

17 February 2005
    Switzerland
    Hmm i think you can edit the Team instead of another one, for example PES United which have their own chants.

3. d.a.z.

d.a.z. Guest

it's only a player i think you can live without him

4. Zygalski

Zygalski Ninja Samurai

2 February 2003
    London, UK
    England
    I do believe Villa will stay up so you're all ok.
    No need to panic.

5. :: JJ ::

:: JJ :: Guest

Villa are almost safe anyway mate its Brum City who are gonna go down :)

6. cdahl

cdahl Conference

19 February 2004
    relax man! Villa is in the game!! Fernando did just an little error, he wrote MISTA instead of Villa.. If you go to spanish nationalteam, and have a look at Mista you will see that is says VILLA on his back...

Rammstone's option file v.0.4 have fixed it too...!!

7. OPM

OPM ... Staff

2 June 2003
    Budapest
    i think there is a little confusion here, DAVID Villa or ASTON Villa?

8. Coopz

Coopz Retired Footballer

27 April 2002
    Haha Hes talking about Aston Villa, cdahl thought he was talking about David Villa

9. meisme

meisme Non-League

4 August 2003
    villa will not go down because they have Baros ^^

10. rkinder

rkinder Guest

To be fair, so what? As a saints fan, we've had to go throgh with it.

Its no big deal, although I really, really fail to see why konami never, ever add another division. It CAN'T be hard to just add a litle more data for kits and names, particularly for PC versions.. hard disks, man. And if FIFA games can do it, Im sure these can.

This wouldn;t be hard to incorporate into master league, either - but even then, you could include the teams without master league. At least for england, spain, italy, germany and france.. just seems such an obvious and effortless way to make the game a LOT more comprehensive!

11. RuneEdge

RuneEdge Silent Assassin

1 October 2003
    Turn around, I'm right behind you...
    Manchester United
    Mista is going down.

12. PLF

PLF Legend

2 August 2004
    No need to worry as it'll be very very unlikely that Villa go down since they have to take I believe 0 points and the other teams max points for them to go down in last 2 matches.

So drop the worrying and in fact you should be happy since Birminham City are likely to go down! ;)

As for stats, if you're worried about them having crap stats in next version of game even if they stay up, well you can always edit them to what you think is right.

13. Valmir

Valmir Quality, not quantity

30 October 2005
    Reading, England
    Reading
    Reading will be in PES6 :D

except we'll have crap, completely unreal stats :(

14. :: JJ ::

:: JJ :: Guest

And knowing Nokami they'll have some crappy kit done in edit mode like blue with a white horizontal stripe as default. :(

15. OPM

OPM ... Staff

2 June 2003
    Budapest
    and no way we can edit a 100% proper replacement...:(

16. ayzee

ayzee Conference

4 July 2005
    There is 99% chance of the villa going down

Bham & Portsmouth would have to win both their remaining games, scoring quite a few goals in the process.

&

Villa will have to lose against Liverpool & Sunderland(:lmao: ) while getting pasted by a few goals in the process. Only then would it be possible for us to go down by goal difference.

We'll be safe for the season but the one person who wont be is O'Leary
    As for Bham and Westbrom, they'll be enjoying championship football next season.

17. memnon

memnon Non-League

9 August 2004
    I see EA have extended their deal with Fifa until 2014 so extra leagues and licences may be a longer problem for Konami. They could help in future versions with a better editer to implement more leagues and teams

18. bluemonkeymagic

bluemonkeymagic League 1

27 April 2003
    Birmingham
    VILLA ARE SHIT!!!!!

19. crocit

crocit League 2

30 August 2005
    dont u mean 99% chance of staying up? :p

20. cdahl

cdahl Conference

19 February 2004
    haha!! I just tried to help :p

21. jambotommy

jambotommy Praying for the miracle..

7 August 2004
    Narnia
    Hearts
    Its about time the Scottish Premier League was included,along with the coca cola championship,imo.

Poor show yet again.

Damn straight !!!

22. memnon

memnon Non-League

9 August 2004
    Obviously your a soccer expert, may be you should be on MOTD with analysis like that you will be a star

23. Big Ears

Big Ears Guest

TBH The Scottish league is only as good as the Eircom League(
    League of Ireland) minus the Old Firm and Hearts .

So Hearts should probably be added to the game , but some South American teams would be more deserving than the rest of the SPL .

As Cork City , Drogheda , Shelbourne are as deserving as Hibs or Aberdeen .