1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Video section feedback

Discussion in 'The Site' started by Mart, 1 January 2008.

1. Mart

Mart Executive Janitor Staff

28 February 2002
    NYC
    Darlington FC
    As mentioned in the recent news post, please respond with any feedback you have regarding the new videos section.

I'll post any known issues or fixes in this top post as a quick reference point.

Known Issues
    Any spaces or underscores in your forum username will not appear in the username shown in the videos section.

2. SPMC

SPMC MY last WE07JLCC banners:

22 February 2004
    califas norte
    nice. are they embeddable here?

3. Mart

28 February 2002
    NYC
    Darlington FC
    Not yet, on the to-do list though. :)

4. RoSmecher

RoSmecher Guest

uploading a video does not seem to work for me. i tried it in internet explorer 7 and in Firefox as well, the error i get is this:

"Failed to find flength file
    /home/sqootmedia/in/a14ca07f80e865f14401d2068b4b9359/flength"

below that it says click here for help, and i do and it takes me to this page: http://uber-uploader.sourceforge.net/?section=flength

please help out, i have tried uploading the file when it is in .flv format (flash format) and .wmv format (windows media player format)

what else should i try????????

5. Mart

28 February 2002
    NYC
    Darlington FC
    I'll look into it for you. Do AVIs work?

6. RoSmecher

RoSmecher Guest

no they do not

7. Mart

28 February 2002
    NYC
    Darlington FC
    Ok, leave it with me.