1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Video France Vs Portugal

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by CLaM21, 24 September 2006.

1. CLaM21

CLaM21 Guest

2. ripkord

ripkord Super Laser Ninja League

2 August 2003
    Glasgow
    Rangers
    suppose would have been too obvious to post this in the ps2 section :)

3. mode2

mode2 Banned

1 September 2006
    i thought seabass said that theyre creating the xbox 360 version on pc and then porting it to the 360 ??? ps2 ver also looks good though..

4. CLaM21

CLaM21 Guest

the reason why i posted it here was because not everyone that has pc..checks the other forums..and just wanted to share to this with those people and others that havent seen it :) sry

5. mode2

mode2 Banned

1 September 2006
    cool.. i was just asking dude..

6. theCRO

theCRO Championship

6 April 2003
    you are here ->
    nice vid, two pretty good gamers there for a change, all other demo vids are useless players, shit defense and easy chances.

7. ytzulu

ytzulu Non-League

26 April 2006
    theCRO

" nice vid, two pretty good gamers there for a change, all other demo vids are useless players, shit defense and easy chances."

tell me you were being sarcastic. please?

8. studeep

studeep ManUnited academy

29 June 2005
    Uk
    Manchester United
    At least they were decent enough, thats all we needed, to me thats proof that the offence and defence are well balanced enough (i think)

9. The_Knight

The_Knight Premiership

13 December 2005
    God I hope this is true.