1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

V-Sync

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by Primepost, 19 October 2008.

1. Primepost

Primepost Banned

31 August 2006
    Melbourne
    Framerates are low causing slow gameplay when v-sync is enabled in 60hz i rememeber playing at 70hz with pes 2008, hope they fix this problem in next update

2. JayM

JayM International

17 April 2004
    North Yorkshire
    Celtic
    Try disabling v-sync in settings and using a program called D3DOverrider (included with RivaTuner) to force v-sync and triple buffering like this...

[​IMG]

It works better for me.

3. gimpymoo

gimpymoo League 2

24 October 2007
    As JayM says, worked for me.

I believe it is more of an issue if you have an ATI card as their drivers have problems forcing Vsync.

4. superleeds1

superleeds1 72 Veteran Staff

16 July 2004
    Gods County
    LUFC O.K.

Try reducing resolution , it makes a big differance to game speed.

5. MadbaLL

MadbaLL Interista per sempre!

11 February 2008
    "Curva Nord"
    Inter Milan
    konami MUST fix this issue (along with BAL and CL crashes)... i also played pes 2008 at 72hz with v-sync "on".

6. NeticH

NeticH Not So Custom User Title

29 November 2004
    Real Madrid
    does d3doverride work for ati cards? i thougt rivatuner only works with nVidia.

And can AA be forced with this program?

7. Edmundo 22

Edmundo 22 League 1

11 November 2003
    Yes with Nvidia cards. Enter code '0x45' in compatibilty tab of nhancer tool.

8. Blue Blood

Blue Blood Conference

27 August 2006
    Hi, I have a problem with automatic replays as they are very fast compared to the smooth game play, this happens when i use v-sync, i'm using high quality 1440X900 resolution, if i turn off V-Synce i have tears in screen , any ideas?!

Thanks

GFX Card EVGA 8800 GTX KO ACS3

9. katata

katata Premiership

11 January 2003
    sorry but how??????????

10. khalev

khalev Conference

1 November 2007
    Netherlands
    AFC Ajax
    I also have a great new prob... everythin was runnin fine.. i installed AVG virus scanner and spyware search and destroy,
    and since that moment my game crashed.. and speed is way to fast.. its rly funny ( NOT! ) I removed both programs btw and that doesnt help.
    Go go konami, this game engine is rly shit i think.. i would trash it if i where them lol, and restart with fresh 1 and release new game in 2 year ha

11. Edmundo 22

Edmundo 22 League 1

11 November 2003
    -Download and install the lastest 'nHancer' from guru3d.
    -add the pes2009.exe to the list.
    -in that profile, open the compatibilty tab on the right and the code '0x45' in the space provided. close nHancer and reboot.
    -you dont even need to load nHancer everytime you load windows (-uncheck 'start with windows' in options/preferences), the registry will remember the setting and apply it even when nHancer is not loaded.

Now you got AA! :D

12. duran72

duran72 Non-League

22 October 2007
    In Hight details at 1680x1050 i have 60fps in game and just 30fps in replays and corner, it is right? how can run this at 60fps too?

I have V-Sync on, on my 8800gts OC, Dual Core 6600 and 4Gb Ram