V-Sync

Primepost

Banned
31 August 2006
Melbourne
Framerates are low causing slow gameplay when v-sync is enabled in 60hz i rememeber playing at 70hz with pes 2008, hope they fix this problem in next update

Try disabling v-sync in settings and using a program called D3DOverrider (included with RivaTuner) to force v-sync and triple buffering like this...

settings387.jpg

It works better for me.

As JayM says, worked for me.

I believe it is more of an issue if you have an ATI card as their drivers have problems forcing Vsync.

Framerates are low causing slow gameplay when v-sync is enabled in 60hz i rememeber playing at 70hz with pes 2008, hope they fix this problem in next update

Try reducing resolution , it makes a big differance to game speed.

konami MUST fix this issue (along with BAL and CL crashes)... i also played pes 2008 at 72hz with v-sync "on".

does d3doverride work for ati cards? i thougt rivatuner only works with nVidia.

And can AA be forced with this program?

Hi, I have a problem with automatic replays as they are very fast compared to the smooth game play, this happens when i use v-sync, i'm using high quality 1440X900 resolution, if i turn off V-Synce i have tears in screen , any ideas?!

Thanks

GFX Card EVGA 8800 GTX KO ACS3

I also have a great new prob... everythin was runnin fine.. i installed AVG virus scanner and spyware search and destroy,
and since that moment my game crashed.. and speed is way to fast.. its rly funny ( NOT! ) I removed both programs btw and that doesnt help.
Go go konami, this game engine is rly shit i think.. i would trash it if i where them lol, and restart with fresh 1 and release new game in 2 year ha

sorry but how??????????

-Download and install the lastest 'nHancer' from guru3d.
-add the pes2009.exe to the list.
-in that profile, open the compatibilty tab on the right and the code '0x45' in the space provided. close nHancer and reboot.
-you dont even need to load nHancer everytime you load windows (-uncheck 'start with windows' in options/preferences), the registry will remember the setting and apply it even when nHancer is not loaded.

Now you got AA! :D

In Hight details at 1680x1050 i have 60fps in game and just 30fps in replays and corner, it is right? how can run this at 60fps too?

I have V-Sync on, on my 8800gts OC, Dual Core 6600 and 4Gb Ram

Back
Top Bottom