1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

using microphone in online game

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by redjackal, 29 October 2007.

1. redjackal

redjackal Non-League

11 March 2007
    how do i use my mic when im playing in an online match?..im sure i could hear a guy laughing his head off when he pulled the game back to 3 3...

do i have to press a button to use the mic or is it automatically on and i just talk into it?

2. jimmycoulson

jimmycoulson Conference

18 July 2006
    Bournemouth
    Reading FC
    Im not sure mate to be honest

I run a league and we use a microphone server called Ventrilo whilst playing.

Usually a good ten of us on during day and at night whilst playing.

If yourself or anyone fancies it as you have a microphone join our community and league here:

http://proevosundayleague.freeforums.org/

And you will be activated within an hour of signing up \\:o/

3. ceebs

ceebs Non-League

7 May 2003
    theres an option in the settings where you configure resolution etc etc

4. Wlionheart

Wlionheart Non-League

27 March 2006
    Sydney
    Sounds alright, would it be laggy for me to join if I am playing all the way from Sydney (assuming you guys are in the UK somewhere?)

Cheers

5. redjackal

redjackal Non-League

11 March 2007
    thanks mate i have ventrilo installed from my css days :)

i'll check it out

6. affeman

affeman Non-League

20 December 2006
    I've activated the mic in the settings but my opponent didn't here me ingame. Is there a button I need to press?

7. jimmycoulson

jimmycoulson Conference

18 July 2006
    Bournemouth
    Reading FC
    Umm not sure mate, why don't you sign up and see if it lags, i really can't tell you. Im off to Sydney in 2 weeks wahoooo ;).

www.proevosundayleague.co.uk - follow links to forums

8. jimmycoulson

jimmycoulson Conference

18 July 2006
    Bournemouth
    Reading FC
    www.proevosundayleague.co.uk - follow links to forums

be good to see you all there chaps, am on vent now with the other boys whilst typing.

Makes pro 100 times better with the banter on ventrilo \\:o/

9. Sardukar

Sardukar Non-League

28 September 2007
    hey wlionheart im from sydney too, maybe we can start an aussie online league or something?

10. Falastine

Falastine League 1

18 June 2006
    Teamspeak is much easier and better then ventrilo

11. vinC

vinC pesPRO

28 July 2006
    Belgium
    RSC Anderlecht
    Same question here..

12. RoyalFlush

RoyalFlush Non-League

4 February 2006
    Same question here also. Since the manual does not specify how to use the mic.

Everyone in this thread is talking about 3rd party apps to use the mic, but the deal is to use the mic app from konami.

13. Amn3si4

Amn3si4 Non-League

1 November 2007
    yyesterdey i used the mic in online gmaing...the qaulity of sound is better for me but it is funny

14. RoyalFlush

RoyalFlush Non-League

4 February 2006
    How do use the mic?

15. lazoli

lazoli Veteran

16 February 2005
    Far far away
    Chelsea FC
    Has anyone successfully used the voice chat here so far? Me and my friend tried it and the sound was like a mechanic sound! Like a robot!:D Anyone?