1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Using CM (or personal) stats in ML ?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by Awax, 13 December 2005.

1. Awax

Awax Non-League

19 January 2003
    Hi,

is it possible to do so ? I need to change a few stats for a few players, and obviously I can't with that new master league system, resetting every stats when starting a new game.

Is there a program or something to edit it ?

Thanks a lot.

2. _AFI_

_AFI_ Guest

ah yes, im thinking of editing a lower league team into PES, it would take forever to do that in game. so some sort of database conversion tool from CM/FM would go down a treat

3. Awax

Awax Non-League

19 January 2003
    Well, modified stats are back to default when you start a Master League. I'm not sure if there's a way to keep them modified, via a program like a save file editor.

4. PLF

PLF Legend

2 August 2004
    in PES5?

In We9 and PES5 stats when you edit on option file and start NEW ML take effect.

It was for PES4/WE8 that we needed to put our edited database into 0_text file because it would reset to default if it was on option file.

5. Awax

Awax Non-League

19 January 2003
    Hi PLF

I'm talking about PES5. So I need to start a new ML then, can't change stats on the current season ? Doesn't seem to work.

Thanks.

6. PLF

PLF Legend

2 August 2004
    Yeah your edited stats don't take affect in middle of ML but if you edit them and start a NEW ML. They should be there it's not like last version where all stats would go to default which was a bitch!

7. Chris Davies

Chris Davies At least, I think I am Staff

14 May 2003
    Tranmere Rovers
    Is anybody working on an FM stats converter? I don't mind doing it by hand for one or two teams but I've got 100 to work through :(

8. Chris Davies

14 May 2003
    Tranmere Rovers
    ...Ahhh bottoms :(

9. _AFI_

_AFI_ Guest

if u do a google for - Wolf pes fm2005 patch - you'll see that this was achieved for fm2005 to pes4. I think he used EditPES4OptionFile with some dll to convert the stats. i think wolf was involved with the superpatch thing so i cant see him doing this aswell. We can only hope the EditPES4OptionFile is updated for pes5 and fm2006, and some technical genius can work it out.

10. Chris Davies

14 May 2003
    Tranmere Rovers
    I realise the PES4OptionFile editor enabled you to import FM2005 stats, I was just hoping someone was working on something similar but using FM2006 stats... Could take a lifetime to do patches otherwise. I've been working on a patch since WE9 was released and I've STILL not finished the stats. It's soul-destroying that everyone has lost interest. :(

11. _AFI_

_AFI_ Guest

i know what you mean..

Question : so i filtered the squad from fmscout and exported all the players into a csv file. In the pesfan_editor there is also an option to export to csv.

with the 2 csv files i was able to convert the FM data to PES data (which took ages believe me). But how on earth do i put the information back into my pes option file (or hardcode it into the AFS)

There's no option for that in pesfan_editor, any solutions?

12. EatonTJ

EatonTJ Why Today Doesn't Suck. Staff

11 April 2002
    Yannick's Editor: http://perso.numericable.fr/~ryannick/ used to do it, but I have no idea whether or not its a feature being worked on right now.

I certainly hope it is... Gotta say I love using those FM Stats.