Users to ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anasie10

Montpellier HSC Fan
3 September 2008
Rabat
Montpellier HSC
I've searched a lot for a thread like this one but I haven't found any.
Also I feel that the "Report post" button isn't really helping in some cases.

I would like to present you a member that have harrased the PES 6 community with useless requests and stole a lot of works (adding textures and taking credits of the original maker).

It's wiz khalifa for those who don't know him.
He's the scum of the scum of Evo-web users and it's users like him that are making me feel sick about editing.

Thanks in advance to take the actions needed to stop his behavior.

Last edited:
Mate, rest assured that we (meaning myself and the mods) take a very close look at every single report we get. No report will be left uncommented/undiscussed.

I didn't get around banning this fool yet because I actually found his rip-off jobs to be pretty amusing. I would have banned him sooner or later, no worries, I just didn't realize that there's so much hatred towards him. So: He's gone now.

Cheers!

I too find amusing when it's friendly and not really annoying but he really is in another level !
Thanks mate for taking care of it fastly ;)

If I may add something here:

Please consider banning the creators of this thread. Not just they've taken work from the Phoenix patch, but they are also linking to our patch via their site (scroll a bit down and look on the left) and via another website to earn money with the work done by my mates and me. I was in contact with one of them (please consider banning him, too), who asked me to "sponsor" their patch with my bootpack and who then admitted, they are earning money with their behaviour, which is practically stealing, so this is what I'd consider an instant ban.

And I am not talking about the fact that they are doing the same with their patch, which is downloadable in the thread linked at first and just downloadable over the same adf.ly webpage with the aim of earning money, which is simply a no-go in the modding scene.

P.S.: I also wrote the same via the "report" button, I just want to make this readable for everybody in the forum.

If I may add something here:

Please consider banning the creators of this thread. Not just they've taken work from the Phoenix patch, but they are also linking to our patch via their site (scroll a bit down and look on the left) and via another website to earn money with the work done by my mates and me. I was in contact with one of them (please consider banning him, too), who asked me to "sponsor" their patch with my bootpack and who then admitted, they are earning money with their behaviour, which is practically stealing, so this is what I'd consider an instant ban.

And I am not talking about the fact that they are doing the same with their patch, which is downloadable in the thread linked at first and just downloadable over the same adf.ly webpage with the aim of earning money, which is simply a no-go in the modding scene.

P.S.: I also wrote the same via the "report" button, I just want to make this readable for everybody in the forum.

totally agree.

that thread should be deleted, not just locked and creators + whole team banned.

He should be asked to remove the avatar with political message. just like we removed signatures with political or religious messages, that don´t belong here.

I am on this forum since long time ago,and always keep my mouth shut.I do not want to provoke,but also,couple of your friends doing that with political avatars and locations.And i never say that insults me.So why dont tell them also to change avatar?
I have family down there,and its nothing changed yet,so i cant provoke anyone.

I dont want to mix politics on this forum,i expect for you do the same.

but the truth is we should realy not care about anyones nationality feelings or religion feelings, this is a football game forum where everyone is equal member and where politics and religion are not welcomed topics...

I just needed to write here about this topic.
LFC Albania and other Albanians from Kosovo, have been constantly trying to force "Republic of Kosovo" or "Kosovo is Albania" thing.

Im Serbian. Ive never promoted publicly Kosovo is Serbia thing on this forum, or provoked hate of any kind. This really should be religion and nation free forum. Ive been a member of some bosnian and croatian forums, and never had problems with anybody because it isnt place to brag about our national status or politics. If you are from Kosovo, is it such a big deal to write "Kosovo" instead "Republic of Kosovo" or "Albania"? Imagine that I write something similar, would that hurt you? Also I dont understand why are you so offended by one avatar, as almost all albanian members had Kosovo flag as avatar at least once.

Im sorry if I broke some rule by posting this, if requested i will delete it. I just want to calm down the tensions which are skyhigh this days, in order to give all of us better experience while browsing this wonderfull forum :)

look, you never win any position becouse this politicall matter, half of the world agree on suverenity, half doesn´t... so it´s impossible to stand at one side.

i would suggest to not allow any political avatars or political signatures.

why? the problem is that you guys cant have a civil conversation.. maybe we should ban club badges because not everyone is a fan of that particular club...

look, you never win any position becouse this politicall matter, half of the world agree on suverenity, half doesn´t... so it´s impossible to stand at one side.

i would suggest to not allow any political avatars or political signatures.

Exactly my point.

Yeah, thanks, there's been a shitload of spambots as of late. Dunno why that's happening again, it hasn't been a problem for a very long time.

Kaleso_87 needs some kind of warning, his posts aren't always Off Topic but the blatant fanatical posting in the Real Madrid is not benefiting the discussion/community at all.

Cheers.

I'm going to close this thread now, though. In fact, I was planning on doing that long ago but simply forgot about it. Please refer to sending us PMs and/or use the report function for single posts to notify us of any evildoer(s). There's no need to have a separate thread for this which can be read by anyone and thus lead to flame baiting which only makes things worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom