Usain Bolt 9.58!!!!!!!

I'm old enough to remember the record being 9.93 so this time is truly astounding. I thought it was phenomenal when Ben Johnson (illegally) murdered the record at the Seoul Olympics in 1988.

tyson beat the previous world record in the same race, two amazing races

He didn't as the previous world record was at 9.69s so he got close to it but didn't beat it.
Anyway, another fucking WR :APPLAUD::CONFUSE::SHOCK: on the 200m race.
I find it extraordinary that the differencse of both newly WRs in comparison to the ones in Beiing are the same :
100m: 9.69s==>9.58s ( difference of 0.11s)
200m :19.30s==> 19.19s (difference of 0.11s)

9.58? That's slow. I did it in 7.3 on International Track and Field (PS1) :D

Get epsxe out and ill take another 10th of a second off that online :p

I'm old enough to remember the record being 9.93 so this time is truly astounding. I thought it was phenomenal when Ben Johnson (illegally) murdered the record at the Seoul Olympics in 1988.

Was he not just he unlucky one?? Everyone else was on steroids at the same time he was just the one that got caught.

Last edited:
2nkpbf5.gif

You should really look into the Ben Johnson story and find out how utterly fucked up the whole story is. Ben Johnson weren't the only juiced up athlete of that era, he was just the athlete they sacrificed to keep up an appearance that they actually tested and caught some of them.

Carl Lewis' story is very similar to Lance Armstrong's for example, at least according to several serious documentaries, and the list is looooooooooong. If there was any justice in the world, Ben Johnson should have kept the medal and they could have begun the much needed cleaning after the Olympics.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom