1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Usain Bolt 9.58!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by kouroux, 17 August 2009.

1. kouroux

kouroux I have no imagination

24 July 2005
    Djibouti
    Manchester United
    :SHOCK::SHOCK: Unbelievable race all around with so many athletes under 10 seconds

2. matherto

matherto 12 Times

13 October 2004
    St. Helens, Merseyside.
    Manchester United
    They should really test him to see if he's using a Veyron engine to power his legs.

Absolutley rediculously quick.

3. Jimmy G-Force

Jimmy G-Force Resident PES Fanman

13 April 2003
    Darlington
    Middlesbrough F.C.
    Phenonmenal race. Messi, Eto and Henry on PES 2009 would have taken Gold, Silver and Bronze, and probably knocked 7 seconds off the world record. :LOL:

4. mjsmith2k

mjsmith2k Come on you Reds!

5 November 2005
    Nottingham
    Forest, Bulls, Patriots
    9.58? That's slow. I did it in 7.3 on International Track and Field (PS1) :D

5. crayon

crayon Yamato Gaijin

23 October 2004
    Hokkaido Japan
    Liverpool FC
    I'm old enough to remember the record being 9.93 so this time is truly astounding. I thought it was phenomenal when Ben Johnson (illegally) murdered the record at the Seoul Olympics in 1988.

6. gomito#10

gomito#10 World Cup Winner

9 May 2003
    DC, USA
    tyson beat the previous world record in the same race, two amazing races

7. kouroux

kouroux I have no imagination

24 July 2005
    Djibouti
    Manchester United
    He didn't as the previous world record was at 9.69s so he got close to it but didn't beat it.
    Anyway, another fucking WR :APPLAUD::CONFUSE::SHOCK: on the 200m race.
    I find it extraordinary that the differencse of both newly WRs in comparison to the ones in Beiing are the same :
    100m: 9.69s==>9.58s ( difference of 0.11s)
    200m :19.30s==> 19.19s (difference of 0.11s)

8. Cloud1863

Cloud1863 Premiership

10 December 2004
    Stoke City
    Get epsxe out and ill take another 10th of a second off that online :p

Was he not just he unlucky one?? Everyone else was on steroids at the same time he was just the one that got caught.

Last edited: 23 August 2009
  9. Blaccat

Blaccat Premiership

24 June 2008
    [​IMG]

10. Sabatasso

Sabatasso Banned

26 August 2009
    South of Heaven
    Tottenham Hotspur
    You should really look into the Ben Johnson story and find out how utterly fucked up the whole story is. Ben Johnson weren't the only juiced up athlete of that era, he was just the athlete they sacrificed to keep up an appearance that they actually tested and caught some of them.

Carl Lewis' story is very similar to Lance Armstrong's for example, at least according to several serious documentaries, and the list is looooooooooong. If there was any justice in the world, Ben Johnson should have kept the medal and they could have begun the much needed cleaning after the Olympics.

Last edited: 4 May 2013