USA

Congrats to the USMNT! As much as I hate to see Mexico lose, this is only good for the USA to become more interested in the beautiful game...

It might be bad if they became too powerful though as they may try to change the rules like the world cup there a few years ago.

Mexico was very strong ,but credit to the USA I think this team will go further then before we need a finisher as you can see . Now whose going to the copa America Bocanegra is a beast U-S-A all the way!!!!

wasn't it in USA ?

lol! yes but Mexican will alway be louder and more at games in the USA and in Mexico. I didn`t relise the impact Mexicans have in the US just look at Ricky Hatton coming out to fight wear Mexican hat and gear style it`s crazy

lol! the laws of immigration are changing yesterday could of been a easy round-up. Paul Rodriguez say the problem is were walking in backwards and saying were leaving

lol! the laws of immigration are changing yesterday could of been a easy round-up. Paul Rodriguez say the problem is were walking in backwards and saying were leaving

there are millions of LEGAL mexican immigrants as well... BUT to let everyone know, yes the game was played in chicago, which is home to 1.5 million mexican americans, thats pretty staggering if you think about it... so the crowd was pro mexican, but i think the us might have won a few of them over :), usa hasnt lost to mexico in 8 years...

wasn't it in USA ?

oh your reffering to the spanish speaking anouncers, it was broadcast here in the states on spanish television and enlgish television stations... so i suppose the spanish announcers gave the goal more drama :) better for the full effect of the wonder goal

Chicago has one of the highest populations of Mexicans in the US, without looking it up it's safe to assume Los Angeles has the highest. When the US plays Mexico in cities like LA, Chicago, Houston, Phoenix, it is a very pro-Mexico crowd. Now if they could only get past that winless in 8 tries against the US in the US thing...

Why does Donovan kiss his fingers? I like beasley ,but he missed in front of goal as well in the final. I think Dempsey will be our top player

Lets hope the US don't get to powerful, we don't want them launching bombs over other countries because they lost a football match...

story of Beasley, capable of scoring great goals but he can miss some really easy chances.
the real test For the US will be during the Copa America with the toughest Group Argentina,Paraguay and Colombia

story of Beasley, capable of scoring great goals but he can miss some really easy chances.
the real test For the US will be during the Copa America with the toughest Group Argentina,Paraguay and Colombia

unfortunatle alain, we are not sending our best squad. Were giving some europeans(gooch, dempsey, spector, boca,beasley) a rest and donovan cant miss two months of the MLS season. Our lineup will be a mix of youngsters and veterans, something like this

-------keller--------

wynne(mls)--demerit(watford)--conrad(mls)--borstein(mls)

----------------clark(mls)---------------------

kleishan(mls)----------------------mapp(mls)

----------------felihaber(hamburg)---------

--------------nygen(psv) -----------johnson(MLS)

No i enjoyed the final it was a great game.
Big fan of Beasley too but his miss was a joke.

yeah it was, a mixture of choking and fatigue... he played a great ball to ching 5 minutes earlier, and it seems he has really picked up on his defense since playing in England..

-------keller--------

wynne(mls)--demerit(watford)--conrad(mls)--borstein(mls)

----------------clark(mls)---------------------

kleishan(mls)----------------------mapp(mls)

----------------felihaber(hamburg)---------

--------------nygen(psv) -----------johnson(MLS)
that`s not good .... johnson to me is a massive disappointment. Looking at this squad I say we`re just filling in the numbers.I didn`t know nygen is on the US squad :)

that`s not good .... johnson to me is a massive disappointment. Looking at this squad I say we`re just filling in the numbers.I didn`t know nygen is on the US squad :)

well i think two guys are going to impress the hell out of your beboq.

Mapp
Wynne

Back
Top Bottom