updated transfers online and competitions?

cald88

Non-League
28 November 2005
hiya ive only just got my game online but the first game i played the opponent had henry at barcelona... im just wandering how i can make the summer transers to all the time i am as im a big liverpool fan and there useless up front without torres any help would be greatly appreciated. I DO NOT WISH TO RUIN THE ONLINE EXPERIENCE BY MAKING MY TEAM ALL 99 STATS LIKE SOME USERS.

I HAVE PLAYSTATION 2 VERSION OF THE GAME

if you do not wish to publicly say then just e-mail me on cald88@hotmail.com.

also another querie i have is whether there is prizes for winning competitions online and what they are.

thanks

cald1988 (also gamer name if you want a game)

Last edited:
Yea I Played Guy With Hargreeves, Tevez and Nani @ United Aswell I Think Its a Patch Mate Dunno How To Do it Though So If Anyone Else Could Help Us Out Please Tell

And Comp's You get Medal's On Your Profile For Winning Or Placing Highly

Scoop's

it is probably still possible to patch the PS2 version to get updated teams though.

hey man i see u want a patch with all the transfer for pro evo is this the 6th version u want for ps2? if so i have updated all the premiership transfers and kits to a very high standard and i also have an option file with internation teams, such as senegal, mali, egypt, san marino etc

let me know if ur interested email me playupswampy@yahoo.co.uk with the subject PES6 OPTION FILE i'm selling them for 5 english pounds. cheers mate all the best

Back
Top Bottom