Updated : 2100 Microsoft Points for £4 - Post #6

Scutch

Futsal Master
31 October 2006
Cumbria, UK
Tottenham Hotspur
See Post #6 : Working as of Friday morning 10am.

** Sadly, code was discontinued at 22:00pm. Will update when back up **

As with the Littlewoods promotion codes that I posted a few months back, here's an even better deal :

Go to http://www.very.co.uk
Search for "2100 points"
Add the points to your Basket @ £19.99
Proceed to Checkout.
During the checkout phase, you will come across a discount code box
Enter the code ZZ449 and submit it.
This is a £15 discount applied and the total will be £7.95.
Enter the code xv002 and submit it.
This is free delivery, reducing your total by £3.95.

The total price will be £4.

I've done this, and a few others have done the same. Works a charm.

This only works for first time buyers with Very.co.uk, so if you've already ordered before, use a different registration.

:COOL:

** Sadly, code was discontinued at 22:00pm. Will update when back up **

Last edited:
Re: 2100 Microsoft Points for £4

Yeah, sadly it seems they've caught on. Will leave this open though, as there should be the same promotion with a different code tomorrow (they do £15 off a lot)

Re: 2100 Microsoft Points for £4 - Now Expired

There are two codes you can use on www.woolworths.co.uk for first-time buyers. First takes £15 off your first order. Second removes the delivery charge of £4. Use these codes on the £19 card and you get it for £4.

ZZ437 - £15 off first order, bringing the points cost to £4
XV002 - removes delivery charges.

Do also remember, much like the Littlewoods and Very promotions, you'll be charged £19 and then refunded the £15 later (almost immediately in some cases).

I've done both the above and now the Woolworths one, you'll get an email after the initial purchase with receipt of sale @ £4 so you've got a legal leg to stand on should they try to charge you for full - which is yet to happen in my experience, nor do I know anyone who has been charged the full amount, either.

If you want to rinse the promotion and get say, 4 x 2100 points for £16, youll need to register with 4 different accounts.

There are two codes you can use on www.woolworths.co.uk for first-time buyers. First takes £15 off your first order. Second removes the delivery charge of £4. Use these codes on the £19 card and you get it for £4.

ZZ437 - £15 off first order, bringing the points cost to £4
XV002 - removes delivery charges.

Great thanks, I'm using it on the 4200 points from Woolies as it's then an even better saving :)

Great thanks, I'm using it on the 4200 points from Woolies as it's then an even better saving :)

Dude, you really need to sort out your maths.

4200 point card = £35-£15 = £20

2100 point card = £20-£15 = £5(x2 to get 4200 points) = £10

This also works for PSN cards, so pick up a £20 card for a fiver!

If you want to rinse the promotion and get say, 4 x 2100 points for £16, youll need to register with 4 different accounts.

Did you need 4 different full house addresses for this?

Last edited:
I didn't want to do it multiple times as you run the risk of not getting the discount (as has been posted many times in many forums by many people for example on HotUkDeals many are complaining they didn't get the discount due to the T&C's). So yes I consider it a better saving as 2x2100 = £38

Did you need 4 different full house addresses for this?

I'm unsure mate. I got 3 x 2100 points, but I used the codes on Very (now expired) and Woolworths online (x2 using my card and address, and my wife's card and same address).

These should still work for first time orders on both Woolworths online and also Marshall Ward :

ZZ437 - £15 off first order
XV002 - removes delivery charges

Total cost of a £19 card = £4.

These were still working as I wrote this.

Back
Top Bottom