Unlockables in PES 2008 ????

Panthera1

Championship
4 February 2004
I was just wondering does anyone know if anything other than clasic teams or players can be unlocked in pes 2008 and how they can be unlocked. For instance I dont seem to be able to select other league C teams in the masterleague. Anyone have any ideas?????

I don't know the answer to this but I am having a similar problem buying unlocked PES shop players when in ML. These players do not appear in any of the transfer groups - no point wasting PES points unlocking them unless you can but them in the transfer window.

classic players and teams are unlocked by achievements, go to gallery and then track record look through the tabs it will show you how to unlock

Sure, but I had alreay unlocked the PES shop players. They just were not available anywhere for purchase. However, in my second ML season the unlocked PES shop players suddenly appeared in the unaffiliated group.

Is there no training challenge that all the other Pro Evo's had? You know, so you get to learn the moves etc and beat records?

Zidane is definitely in the game with the french classic team, have to won with France the international cup. Di stefano I'm not sure yet, maybe won the ligua (not sure what you need to unlock spanish player, thinki t's the liga, you can check in gallery). Stoichov should be in one of the player list he always been there, just have to found out the good one.

With the Classic England team, does anyone know which players they are? All fake names. I'm guessing Linden is Lineker?

There was always fake name, you should be able to find a list somewhere, usually they use the same fake name in every version. And yes most probably Linden is Lineker. As for the possible unlocking of Honduras, Senegal or other team on the PS3 version it's a no no. Impossible to unlock them.

yes there is a thread around here with each name changed to what it should be. I think it's on the WE forum.

yeah classic france is very good I think. They raise the stat of the defence and well the midfield and attack is good with Zidane, Platini, Cantona and Papin :D I really like that team lol.

Never heard that music before????!!!!! I played PES 2008 millions of times too and I've never heard it

Back
Top Bottom