1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Uneditable European Teams

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by mehuk, 25 September 2015.

1. mehuk

mehuk League 1

18 September 2011
    Playing Master League and I thought I had edited all the names of the 'fake teams' and even have put in Bundesliga names to cover the PEU League....

However even though the Bundesliga renames are in the game, I have a whopping great list of these scrub teams filling up my Euro competitions.

I take it the fake names are stuck for good, I cant do anything about them all?

Edit: Theres bloody hundreds of them ffs, what the hell :(

Double Edit: 7 in the Champions League, 12 more in the Europa.

Last edited: 25 September 2015
  2. proxi

proxi Champions League

9 February 2003
    Sheffield
    Tottenham Hotspur
    Was the same last year too.

This year, it was left this way in error judging by Adam Bhatti's reaction on Twatter last week. He appeared surprised and mentioned it possibly being fixable (as part of a patch). If you have Twatter, maybe send him a polite reminder on the issue as he did mention he'd look into it after launch week.

3. mehuk

mehuk League 1

18 September 2011
    Cheers,

So in essence all the teams I thought id overwritten by doing the Bundesliga, still remain anyway alongside that?

Or are this crop totally new and unsuitable for the human eye in game?

4. proxi

proxi Champions League

9 February 2003
    Sheffield
    Tottenham Hotspur
  5. mehuk

mehuk League 1

18 September 2011
    Thats the teams :(

Thanks for finding the list, I wonder why they wont let us edit them?

I suppose it adds variety to teams in Europe, just a shame we cant change them up to something useful.

6. proxi

proxi Champions League

9 February 2003
    Sheffield
    Tottenham Hotspur
    I'm willing to accept the inability to edit them was a mistake, as Mr Bhatti asked me if I was sure this was true. Then said something along the lines of "oh man, can't believe I missed them".

Makes me think they're not meant to be blocked, but were accidentally left off the list in Edit Mode. Hope they get added next month.

7. Paterson

Paterson OF Editing PC

19 November 2014
    Germany
  8. mehuk

mehuk League 1

18 September 2011
    That dosent work with PS4 though im assuming :(

9. Paterson

Paterson OF Editing PC

19 November 2014
    Germany
    Oh, no. Only for PC.

10. amthes

amthes Non-League

24 November 2014
    Still uneditable after the DP... Perhaps they will do it in the next one. Just kidding myself!