1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Undertow XBLA

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by embraceuk1, 3 November 2007.

1. embraceuk1

embraceuk1 Original Member Since 2001

30 December 2001
    Indiana USA (Scottish)
    Nottingham Forest
    This game looks sweet if you have lightning fast reflexes.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/27423.html

Aquatic shooter Undertow goes 20,000 leagues under the sea beginning Nov. 21 on Xbox Live arcade. The fifteen-level campaign with co-op will also have multiplayer modes supporting up to sixteen people. We already feel bad for some of the smaller games coming out during this jam packed holiday season, but we feel even worse for the XBLA titles screaming for attention in all the fracas.

2. embraceuk1

embraceuk1 Original Member Since 2001

30 December 2001
    Indiana USA (Scottish)
    Nottingham Forest
    Ha Ha its the free game

3. jaygrim

jaygrim TheAllSeeingEye

26 July 2005
    Everywhere.
    Man Utd
    And it looks shit.

4. FlawlessCowboy

FlawlessCowboy Stunted

5 July 2004
    Coventry, UK
    So is it free to download at the minute?

5. jaygrim

jaygrim TheAllSeeingEye

26 July 2005
    Everywhere.
    Man Utd
    Beginning next Wednesday, January 23, at 2 a.m. and continuing through the following Sunday, January 27, Xbox Live users will be able to download Chair Entertainment Group's Undertow free of charge.

6. DagsJT

DagsJT Retired Footballer

29 November 2005
    Warrington
    Liverpool
    Can't see this being any good, but it's free so I'll give it a try.

7. Tim7

Tim7 Retired Footballer

6 May 2003
    Gravesend
    Charlton Athletic FC
    It's out now I guess? Even though it's shite I'll still be downloading it. Bloody M$ :mad:.

8. BobbyBox

BobbyBox WING NUT!

10 October 2003
    Arsenal
    I will download it and try it - Its free - so might as well :)

9. Plan M

Plan M Banned

27 September 2007
    Manchester United
    Looks a load of shite, don't think I want to offend my Xbox with it.

10. Chris Davies

Chris Davies At least, I think I am Staff

14 May 2003
    Tranmere Rovers
    Tried it this afternoon, second-worst Arcade game I've played next to Robotron (if you played it twenty years ago I'm sure it's great, if you've never played it before it is the biggest load of shite you will have ever seen in your life).

It has a Battlefield system where you have to capture bases, which makes it seem promising, but that is the one good thing about it. It is absolutely fecking awful. Thanks MS, can you please just fix Xbox Live now so that you don't have to give us another "peace offering" of turd like this? Please?

It is actually quite offensive. "Give us £40 a year and all your money on extras for your games. Oh, it's broke? Here you go, here's a free piece of smelly shit! That makes it okay."

11. DagsJT

DagsJT Retired Footballer

29 November 2005
    Warrington
    Liverpool
    Tried it last night and thought it was pretty shit too. Can't see myself playing it again.

12. Tim7

Tim7 Retired Footballer

6 May 2003
    Gravesend
    Charlton Athletic FC
    :lmao: LOL Though you are right, it is shocking they can get away with giving us free crap. You can't polish a turd.