Undertow XBLA

embraceuk1

Original Member Since 2001
30 December 2001
Indiana USA (Scottish)
Nottingham Forest
This game looks sweet if you have lightning fast reflexes.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/27423.html

Aquatic shooter Undertow goes 20,000 leagues under the sea beginning Nov. 21 on Xbox Live arcade. The fifteen-level campaign with co-op will also have multiplayer modes supporting up to sixteen people. We already feel bad for some of the smaller games coming out during this jam packed holiday season, but we feel even worse for the XBLA titles screaming for attention in all the fracas.

Beginning next Wednesday, January 23, at 2 a.m. and continuing through the following Sunday, January 27, Xbox Live users will be able to download Chair Entertainment Group's Undertow free of charge.

It's out now I guess? Even though it's shite I'll still be downloading it. Bloody M$ :mad:.

Tried it this afternoon, second-worst Arcade game I've played next to Robotron (if you played it twenty years ago I'm sure it's great, if you've never played it before it is the biggest load of shite you will have ever seen in your life).

It has a Battlefield system where you have to capture bases, which makes it seem promising, but that is the one good thing about it. It is absolutely fecking awful. Thanks MS, can you please just fix Xbox Live now so that you don't have to give us another "peace offering" of turd like this? Please?

It is actually quite offensive. "Give us £40 a year and all your money on extras for your games. Oh, it's broke? Here you go, here's a free piece of smelly shit! That makes it okay."

Tried it last night and thought it was pretty shit too. Can't see myself playing it again.

It is actually quite offensive. "Give us £40 a year and all your money on extras for your games. Oh, it's broke? Here you go, here's a free piece of smelly shit! That makes it okay."

:lmao: LOL Though you are right, it is shocking they can get away with giving us free crap. You can't polish a turd.

Back
Top Bottom