Ultimate Fighting Championship (Xbox 360, PS3)

What error? You should be opening the part1.rar file first, double click that and it should open the archive showing you the folder inside called "content" drag that out to your HDD then drag it over to a DVD to burn it.

What error? You should be opening the part1.rar file first, double click that and it should open the archive showing you the folder inside called "content" drag that out to your HDD then drag it over to a DVD to burn it.
! C:\Documents and Settings\andrew.thompson\My Documents\UFCundisputeddemo.part1.rar: CRC failed in UFCundisputeddemo\UFCundisputeddemo.part16.rar. The file is corrupt
! C:\Documents and Settings\andrew.thompson\My Documents\UFCundisputeddemo.part1.rar: Unexpected end of archive

That simply means the download is corrupt, Mr. Andrew Thompson ;)

Download again :)

I'll put the files on a mirror in the meantime in case your ISP has some weird incompatibility with Filecoast :)

Oh I realise now that what I did was create a split rar of the original 28 file rarset, thought I'd just created a split rar of the extracted folder, I'll do that for this second upload.

Those Advanced AI video's look quality, Does the demo allow multiplayer Coopz?

Yeah i have played a multiplayer a few times

I had a about 6 games against the advanced AI yesterday and the game really does come into its own. I was Liddell and wanted to keep it standing and Rua was intent on taking me down. Half of the time i successfully defended the takedown, others i ended up on my back with Rua always looking to mount or sub me. It was a real struggle trying to get back to my feet let me tell ya

Once i did though about half the matches i was able to KO him and the other half he mounted and KO'ed/Subbed me, but it wasn't easy for him to do that either because i was getting the gist of defending his transitions so it was a real battle.

Before them games i was Rua and i was pretty shit :LOL:, Chuck was defending my takedowns well and so couldn't really build on anything. This was before i learned how to clinch properly so i think i would do alot better now with Rua. Chucks clinches are awesome with him being a wrestler so you can take people down in a variety of ways but as Liddels stats show he's pretty shit on the ground so it was pointless me taking him down.

Oh one other mention, while i was Liddel, Rua liked getting me i the clinch and pulling guard onto his back because he knew Liddell (me) was shite on the ground, that was quality :)

Im loving it so far :)

What do you think to the game Placebo?

Well I don't particularly like UFC as a sport, but the game seems to be fairly good, nice blood effects, especially the cuts, haven't played enough to see if the cuts are canned or can be created in numerous random locations based on where you actually strike?

Well I don't particularly like UFC as a sport, but the game seems to be fairly good, nice blood effects, especially the cuts, haven't played enough to see if the cuts are canned or can be created in numerous random locations based on where you actually strike?

I have seen them above the eyes, on either cheek and on the nose obviously the left or right side depending where you hit but don't know if it actually takes into account a cut in relation to where it hits like a punch on the cheek, above/below the eye ect. The swelling is impressive as well, i gave someone a massive lump above his eye and it was starting to swell shut

Last edited:
Do i have to put both files on the disc? I dont't have a disc big enough to store them on, the files together are 1.3Gb or something. I,ve never done this before so i don't know what im doing, some help?

Do i have to put both files on the disc? I dont't have a disc big enough to store them on, the files together are 1.3Gb or something. I,ve never done this before so i don't know what im doing, some help?

Eh? The content folder is only 530mb, maybe you're confused because I've now posted two versions? Just download the one I posted last night or the one I posted today, either one should end you up with a folder named "content" this then contains a bunch of subfolders ending up with 1 530mb file called 9C02B874A2592D513BD4D7B9D0485CC26CE495E954

Just burn the "content" folder to a CD/DVD, that's it

it's worked a treat, thanks! and it's quality!

Awesome, glad it's working :)

Open part1.rar which automatically opens both parts, inside there you'll see the "contents" folder, drag it out to your hard drive, then with a CD/DVD in your burner drag the contents folder over to your burner and it should start burning (slowest possible speed of course), if drag and drop doesn't work for your burner then use your preferred burning app to burn the contents folder to your CD/DVD.

I didnt know it opened both parts automatically im useless with these things, cheers for the help Placebo.

Back
Top Bottom