UK Internet Provider

Any usage caps?

Just checked and it's a pretty nice offer! No caps but unfortunately not available where I live :(

No caps, but there is a FUP.
AFAIK its hard to reach taht cap, you need to download 150GB+ a month, that is what I have heard.

Does anybody have BT Internet?

I am moving flat on Saturday and thinking of getting the package with the phone and TV - want to know what people think about it?

I wanted Virgin but the landlord won't let us put in the cable line. I think you can get it through telephone line - but I wanted the TV aswell.

So Does anybody know anything about the BT Broadband?

Hi guys,

I'm looking for different broadband services.

Is there any mediums (like websites, magazines and etc.) out there which provides all the details?

Well my patience ran out with Virgin. The story is they decided to challenge me creating a telephone and broadband account with them because My Dad (who has the same 1st and surname as mine) has an account with them already for his house. They said they needed to investigate because there were 2 of us.. also they asked for ID for both of us which they got... they then continued to say it would take 14 days to investigate and wouldnt give me a reason as to why.

I told them to Fuck off and told them how scandalous this was... Imagine the DVLA saying to you "you cant have a driving license because your Dad has the same name as you"?

Well my patience ran out with Virgin. The story is they decided to challenge me creating a telephone and broadband account with them because My Dad (who has the same 1st and surname as mine) has an account with them already for his house. They said they needed to investigate because there were 2 of us.. also they asked for ID for both of us which they got... they then continued to say it would take 14 days to investigate and wouldnt give me a reason as to why.

I told them to Fuck off and told them how scandalous this was... Imagine the DVLA saying to you "you cant have a driving license because your Dad has the same name as you"?

Not sure how that works.. Are you having a separate phone and cable box?? If so why, if you don't mind me asking..:shock:

Dude im talking about me getting an account with Virgin in my OWN house.... I dont live with the parents anymore mate.

:lmao: my bad.. That's nuts!! Why the hell does it matter if you have two accounts under the same name if you have two seperate properties?? I used to have a flat in London and a house with NTL systems in both under my name! As long as they get there money what the problem... idiots...

Just upgraded from £29.99 madasfish (was getting max 1.7mb)

to O2 Broadband. now on 3.7mb and £7.50 a month :)

Yeh this is 8mb unlimited but I can only get 3.7mb. Its great, fastest broadband ive ever been able to have!

ALL Virgin Media cable broadband (the very best) customers are being upgraded FOR FREE this month. :EASY:

Back
Top Bottom