UK Internet Provider

Oh dear, I think my Superhub may be starting to play up!

EDIT: Changed the wireless channel from Auto select, to channel 6. Now working fine again :))

Last edited:
I dont use the SuperHub for wireless. Supershite more like. Its signal gets low and PSN drops out a lot for me like.

I use a Netgear N router but use cable connections for my PC and PS3. I know the SuperShite is made by Netgear as well tho......

I've asked in the FB group anyways - but whats Virgin like Timbo? Gonna be able to choose what I want for the new house soon and reckon I might go with Virgin.

Probably use the net mostly now for streaming oddly enough (either music from iCloud, MLB.tv or Netflix) but still play the odd game online.

I guess streaming is my primary concern though over gaming - hate buffering etc!

I've asked in the FB group anyways - but whats Virgin like Timbo? Gonna be able to choose what I want for the new house soon and reckon I might go with Virgin.

Probably use the net mostly now for streaming oddly enough (either music from iCloud, MLB.tv or Netflix) but still play the odd game online.

I guess streaming is my primary concern though over gaming - hate buffering etc!
Ive got 100MBPS from Virgin and its very very good like. Very fast and pretty reliable so far!

Back
Top Bottom