Ugly Injuries Thread - Not a Thread To Read During Lunch Time

whoa the advertising billboard stuck into his leg ? :shock: first time seen something like that

One of the sickest things i ever seen that Messina players leg BLEURGH!... espech on football pitch.

I really feel for David Busst, at least he is still involved with football with kids

Massacre_1907 said:
whoa the advertising billboard stuck into his leg ? :shock: first time seen something like that

No what you see in the leg is not a piece of the billboard, i think it is subcutaneous fat or some other tissue.

hey newadventuresinhifi guy i like that Giampa player lolol cos HE IS STILL STANDING

when I was playing fotball my m8 was GK and once player from other team missed a ball when he was shooting and he kicked my m8's face instead! and I tell you it was very powerfull "shot", forunately anfter couple minutes he was ok but his face looked bad for few weeks

btw, sick thread :>

There was once,during one of my sunday league games,my team-mate raced onto a challenge with a bigger man.It was 50-50,he didnt win the ball,it went loose but the impact of the clash threw the other man into a fit.It was serious I tell you lot,he was wriggling on the ground,eyes looking up and he swallowed his tounge.The game was held up for almost half an hour and that man had to be evacuated by an emergency unit.Most of us thought he would die...my team-mate who was involved was too traumatised,he had to be subbed.

theres a topic like this on a Swedish news site i saw yesterday, since theyre all in swedish ill translate the nastiest of them that havent already been mentioned here

Paulo Diogo, Servette:
when celebrating a goal Diogos wedding ring got stuck in the fence seperating the fans and as he jumped down it pulled off the top of his finger, the reff however didnt notice this at first and gave him a yellow card for leaving the pitch and wanted to restart the game
8_555511w.jpg

Jacob Olesen, Viborg:
Olesens left foot got stuck in the grass as he tried to shoot the ball with full power
2_555509w.jpg

Luc Nilis, Aston Villa:
Collided with the keeper both breaking his leg and injuring his knee
5_555514w.jpg

James Vaughan, Everton:
dont really know how this happend but it looks painfull
7_555512w.jpg

Last edited:
my guess is that a broken bone pierced the flesh and he's bleeding through the boot but im not sure, this was in 2007 so someone here should know

There was once,during one of my sunday league games,my team-mate raced onto a challenge with a bigger man.It was 50-50,he didnt win the ball,it went loose but the impact of the clash threw the other man into a fit.It was serious I tell you lot,he was wriggling on the ground,eyes looking up and he swallowed his tounge.The game was held up for almost half an hour and that man had to be evacuated by an emergency unit.Most of us thought he would die...my team-mate who was involved was too traumatised,he had to be subbed.

Woman :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom