UEFA EURO 2016 France / Tournament schedule in 1. post

Re: Road to UEFA Euro 2016 France

I know that you love albanians and you like them and your support them. So you don't need to pretend ;) BTW for me you are persona non grata.

say what?! are you joking?

you say this becouse of what?

Seriously guys, take this discussion in pm´s, i couldn´t care less about either Serbians or Albanians fanatics, who behave as monkeys on football grounds...

I care about sane people, might they be from Uzbekistan or Rwanda...whatever

Must commend Kolarov though for being unbiased and wise and protecting the players.

ref should stop the match untill the dron is down, not the players....
Actually that was problem. That flying shit was in air about 5mins, ref didnt stop match, fans get pissed off, and that dron was fly near players and after some time, Mitrovic take it.

Jesus, what an unsavioury business between Serbia and Albania.
This has nothing to do with football. Stupid nationalism.

I've seen a clip that ends where the clip in this thread starts (i've seen it on the Sporza website of the Belgian national television: http://sporza.be/cm/sporza/matchcenter/mc_voetbal/EK_2016_voorronde/MG_EK_voorronde_SP_3_din_14_oktober/MF_141014_EK-voorronde-Servi%25C3%25AB-Albani%25C3%25AB).
What you see on this clip is Mitrovic taking down the drone and the flag and then being "attacked" by Albanian players who wanted to "save" their "precious" flag.

Personally i don't see what Mitrovic did wrong. Let's pretend that the drone was carrying something other than a flag...the drone clearly disturbed the match, so Mitrovic had every right to take it away. Nobody would have cared if it had been everyting other than a flag.

It is very well possible that Mitrovic acted because he didn't like the flag (but we don't know that), even then he was right to do this. This flag didn't belong there at that moment. This was a football match not a nationalist gathering.The drone with the flag was the first mistake

The second mistake was made by the Albanian players who reacted to Mitrovic. Once again, IMO Mitrovic had every right to do what he did (once again: let's pretend it wasn't a flag, what did he do wrong ??? The flag didn't belong there at that moment). The Albanian players were on the ptich to plauy a football match, not to defend a flag that isn't even their national flag. Mitrovic acted more in the spirit of a football match than the Alabanian players.

After that things escalated. The fact that the Albanian players were attacked by Serbian "fans" and that they were even attacked by steawards is a disgrace.

The only real victim here is football. Football should defend itself against all this. To me the consequence is very clear: both Albania and Serbia should be banned from all official competitions until they have proven that they are able to see the difference between a football match and a war. At least they both should be banned from this qualifiers.

For the record: i couldn't care less about both Serbia or Albania...i really don't like this form of nationalism. But to me the essence of this unsavioury business is that all this has nothing to do with football. Football doesn't deserve this.

The above discussion between Serbs, Albanese and Greeks is pointless, both sides were awfully wrong and should be severely punished.

I don't want to discuss the political side of things. What happened yesterday was a football match, that was made impossible py irresponsable and dangerous behaviour from both sides. So both sides should be punished.

The only victim in this tedious affair is football.

Last edited:

you never know who did this, might be albanians, might be even serbians who wanted riots... i´m not saying it is like that, but you can´t prove it... it is the reaction of players that caused the fights...ref should stop the match untill the dron is down, not the players....to much emotions.. to much anger in world... for nothing basicly..or maybe i´m just to liberal...

albanians started everything ..they release drone from VIP lounge by brother of prime minister of albania.thats all
they are biggest provocateurs in the world.they always do something, then run out, and cry that everyone hurt them
its a shame
but this internet wars make no sense

both Albania and Serbia should be banned from all official competitions until they have proven that they are able to see the difference between a football match and a war. At least they both should be banned from this qualifiers.

Albania only had players in field also stadium , no fans at all , and never when Albania played before our fans did any incident , I remind you game vs Switzerland where half of stadium was with albanian fans we lost what happened? NOTHING , games away in Norway 1/3 of stadium albanian fans away did anything happen ? no nothing , which team/fans have traveled in Albania and got into a fight ? NO ONE , last game vs Danmark there were around 100 fans did anyone did/say something bad to them NO , now remember what serbs did in Italy ? they burn Albanian flag Italy vs Serbia WTF did this have to do with Albania? U19 england player in belegrade ? Croatia in belegrade etc etc

its non sens what you're talking , what happen in field between players its normal , how many times u see teams/players fighting each other ? refere give red cards and thats it but how many times you see fans and security of stadium hitting at players ????

before the game in belegrade airport were arrested 45 albanians for no reason at all just coz they were albanians...almost all of them were journalists also one of arrested was ambasador of Albania in serbia , REALLY now?

also situation was shit before , abusing chants , racist chants , burning flags in tribune etc.

I never been more proud of players , they did great there and for those 42 min they played good so they can walk with head up

albanians started everything ..they release drone from VIP lounge by brother of prime minister of albania.thats all
they are biggest provocateurs in the world.they always do something, then run out, and cry that everyone hurt them
its a shame
but this internet wars make no sense

thats not true , BLIC reported it but after 10 minute they said wasn't true ;)

Actually there was albanian fans in vip box, about 50 of them. They provoke whole game and throw metal coins on our fans.

You should be punished cause provoke, rejecting to play match. We because of bad organisation and entering fans on pitch. And you should bring little airport and flag as PROVE. And not hide it. Now you try to put all guilty on us, and present you as victim. You killed sport yesterday.
Thats all.

Last edited:

I try to be neutral, but the first mistake (on the pitch) was made by the Albanian players.
Why did they have to "attack" Mitrovic...

I'm sorry Valon, i don't like Serbian nationalism, their racism, their hate for gay people and the way (some) Serbs act, but yesterday everything on the ptich was started by Albanians, first the drone with the flag and then the charge of the players.

What supposedly happened at the airport should never be an excuse for the drone with the flag and all the rest.

The fact that you are proud of your players is proof that you don't care about the football match but about a flag...

There is no excuse at all for what happened on both sides yesterdays. Both countries should be banned.

of course they rejecting to play and I won't even back in field anymore after this , when did a fan attacking a player become so normal ?

50 fans in VIP tribune who has to do nothing with fans , all of them journalist ambasadors or this kind of people ,I dont call them fans , fans are those who sit in tribune and cheer for their team ;)
its not true they provoked coz they weren't people who provoke

anyway I would wait for official report but I'm sure you gonna lose 3-0 and get a ban for fans since its not 1st time happening.

also how u explain that guy who did incidents in Genoa , burned Albanian flag and its banned to eneter a stadium being IN FIELD ?

1912072_594105294029258_5934539418935341550_n.jpg

You refuse to see reason.
What the Serbian fans did is a disgrace and should be punished, but your side started it all with the drone...

You know what the problem is, despite all the nationalistic bullshit, Serbian and Albannian people are despite of all the differences quite similar. That is the irony of it all, that is also the reason why this stupid nationalistic feuds will never end...

This is a drama for the people on both sides who are reasonable.

Free Kosovo!, UCK!

thats what everyone from Kosovo/Albania say , and whats wrong with saying FREE Kosovo? last night Serbian fans were saying "Ubij Ubij siptara" (kill kill Albanians) and many other racist things , according to you KILL its way much better than FREE!

UCK terrorist ?? haha yes yes NATO too since their flag got burned last night.

anyway that was my last comment , gonna wait for officials to say their word , it will be a week later.

thats what everyone from Kosovo/Albania say , and whats wrong with saying FREE Kosovo? last night Serbian fans were saying "Ubij Ubij siptara" (kill kill Albanians) and many other racist things , according to you KILL its way much better than FREE!

UCK terrorist ?? haha yes yes NATO too since their flag got burned last night.

anyway that was my last comment , gonna wait for officials to say their word , it will be a week later.

Kid you are lost in all this discussion, And you don't know what are you write here that's the all in this point...

How i see i just lose my time with you first go to learn something about your history and your people and then come back here for to discuss with us.

Because you don't know nothing about your history your people and your letter and your nationality.
You don't know who are you are... How sad.

Last edited:

Moldavia vs Liechtenstein 0:1 :))

Greece vs Faroe Islands 0:1 :SS:SHOCK:

San-Marino vs Estonia 0:0 :SHOCK::SHOCK::SHOCK:

Great weekend for midgets!!! :WORSHIP: Looking forward to victories from Andorra and Malta :THINK::D

Austria vs Russia 1:0

4 wins out of 4 possible and deserved first place, Austria Bravo! France is waiting for you! :WORSHIP:

Yet again I am amazed by stupidity of our fans. I can't help it but feel ashamed of this.

Yet again I am amazed by stupidity of our fans. I can't help it but feel ashamed of this.

yeah so stupid Croatian fans, they started good with trouble in crowd all they had to do was get on field hit Italian players and than you guys should get 3-0 in table :LOL:

Haven't been here in a while, just wanted to say that we're such trash, it's disgusting and embarrassing, and those who represent us at the pitch are a disgrace to our country. By play quality, we should be in second last pot for the next draw.

Yet another generation, yet another disappointment.

Last edited:

Highlights of the 5th round

Spain - Ukraine
Croatia - Norway
Netherlands - Turkey
Israel - Wales
Republic of Ireland - Poland

As for our group, F:

Northern Ireland(9pts) - Finnland(4pts); the Irish are 2nd of our group and Finnland have to pull this one in to keep themself in the game

Romania(10pts) - Faroe Islands(3pts): must win for the group leader, altough Faroe Islands won already against Greece at away conditions

Hungary(7pts) - Greece (1pt): last chance for the greek team for the 3rd place. they had horrible form but they have new coach now, their performance is unpredictable. we still arent better in quality, maybe in mentality, lead by the new Hertha hero. Important injured players: Mitroglou, Lovrencsics.

Last edited:

What a spectacular bad match and an undeserved win against a very weak opponent.
Israël - Belgium 0-1 and Israël deserved at least a point.

Euro 2016 will run on 10 Stadium:
Bordeaux - Bordeaux Atlantique Stade
69722-camisetas_de_futbol_1_bordeaux.jpg

Lens - Stade Bollaert-Delelis
cabce-camisetas_de_futbol_2_lens2b2.jpg

Lille - Grand Stade Lille Métropole
5cd0a-camisetas_de_futbol_3_lille2b2.jpg

Lyon - Stade des Lumières
c084c-camisetas_de_futbol_4_lyon.jpg

Marseille - Stade Vélodrome
746f6-camisetas_de_futbol_marseille2b2.jpg