Turkey - Czech Republic
Romania - Hungary
Poland - Germany
Bosnia - Belgium
Denmark - Portugal

Re: Road to UEFA Euro 2016 France

1891039_790046937724398_2618862893424378336_n.png

The most predictable thing I've ever seen. I think this game (s) should be spent at all on neutral ground, or may happen unexpected things ... IMHO :((

I think this 2 NT's should never be in same group but if UEFA saw this as a normal game than there shouldn't be such a condition!

pipa, congrats to slovakia, amazing win last night, i cheered for your team.

also, your NT has lovely kits, puma is the best for national teams these days without any doubt.

nice win from Slovakia, havent seen the match. was Spain shit? i saw only the Casillas mistake wich from was the 2nd goal i believe

EDIT

10659212_904262942932174_7880190343288974091_n.jpg

no green colour in our away dress for tonight :CRY:

Last edited:

Albania vs Denmark 1-1 , disappointed considering we were winning until minute 80 , now in 3 days we have most important game in the group vs Serbia , we need at least 1 point from this game!

i know its stupid, but why is Poland playng with nike balls when, they must play wit adidas qualy balls?

i know its stupid, but why is Poland playng with nike balls when, they must play wit adidas qualy balls?

Well I hope that's not good enough reason for Germany to file a complaint. We know what happened with Legia Warsaw. :WOOT:

Szczęsny - What a game. It would be nice for Liverpool to have goalie like him.

Mila - 32 year old guy who at certain point of his career was at the very bottom.

What a year for Poland. First they became world champions at volleyball and now this.

jdv1413074596a.jpg

Well I hope that's not good enough reason for Germany to file a complaint. We know what happened with Legia Warsaw. :WOOT:

Szczęsny - What a game. It would be nice for Liverpool to have goalie like him.

Mila - 32 year old guy who at certain point of his career was at the very bottom.

What a year for Poland. First they became world champions at volleyball and now this.

jdv1413074596a.jpg

i dont care for Germany, but it was strange.

Netherlands played also with the Nike ball against Kazachstan.

In the qualifiers it's the home team choice of match ball, so teams like England, Holland & Poland who have Nike kits will use a Nike ball.

9 points out of three games against what i consider our main rivals of the group... is this real life?! :P

What a night for Iceland, The Netherlands beaten for the first time, top of the group with 9 points and a 8-0 combined score in 3 games, best ever start to a qualifying round. Long may the good times continue.

Turkey is downgrading from a B team to a C team. We were from 2000 to 2010 a tough opponent and no country wanted to play against us. Now we are nothing more than a pass over. Sad days for Turkish football. There is no strategy, no talents.

In the Turkish League there is a rule of 5 foreign players max in the starting eleven. Sounds good in the ears, but in reality the Turkish players know certain that they will play, even if they are very poor. So why will they do their best?

I'm also shocked by the performance of The Netherlands. Okey, you can lose in Iceland, but it was also very tough against Kazachstan. But it will be okey at the end for The Netherlands I think (finishing in the top 2).

What do I mean with C teams?

A teams: Germany, The Netherlands, Italy, Spain, England, Belgium, France, Croatia.
B teams: Bosnia, Russia, Sweden, Greece, Portugal, Poland, Serbia, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Iceland (from C to B), Ukraine.
C teams: Romania, Ireland, Denmark, Norway, Austria, Hungary, Turkey, Slovenia, Israel, maybe even Estonia, Cyprus and Albania.

And then you have teams like Latvia, Luxembourg, Belarus, Lithuania, Macedonia.

Last edited:

What a night for Iceland, The Netherlands beaten for the first time, top of the group with 9 points and a 8-0 combined score in 3 games, best ever start to a qualifying round. Long may the good times continue.

congrats to vikings ;)

serbia vs Albania tonight at 8:45 , this more than just a game , hope we will get a positive result! c'mon guys make us proud , Albania <3

Serbia - Albania......when do these guys finally learn to separate sport from the rest? :(

Disgusting behaviour by some idiotic fans that decide to flew an ultra-nationalistic flag in a football match in a neighbourhood country. Football can be one of the greatest vehicles for peace - it was even one of the reason to the creation of the WC - but instead its use by a few to reflamed ethnic tensions that should be out in the past.

Serbia 0 - Albania 3 , it will be official result , also hope Serbia fans will be banned from attending next 10 games , its always them , England U19 , Italy match now this ;)

mediat-e-huaja-turp-p-euml-r-serbin-euml-dhun-euml-mbi-shqiptar-euml-t_hd.jpg

cana%20vesh%202.jpg

Back
Top Bottom