UEFA Cup 2006/2007 [first round]

Final:

Bremen - Spurs

I need a ticket :) it´s my birthday

20070316132515vy1.png

Did you have it ?

Do you have see the goal my Matuzalem against Sevilla? for me the best goal since ages

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLOzEobfosU>

Stunning goal! Spot on! :shock: :thumbup:

Petit goal vs PSG:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0HIezSXW30

We were so unlucky tonight. Although we played shit, we had 3 clear situations to score. Fuck. Two balls in the post and a super-save of Irairoz.

About Espanyol... well, they spent most of the time faking injuries, diving and wasting time. Well done you fucking cunts.

Hope you get fucked next round.

And Luis Garcia, grow up you asshole. Or practice your diving skills.

Come on, Bremen!

tottenham fan ere also feel unlucky tonight after the seville v tottenham game ended 2-2 and 5-3 on agg

I saw the first half...it could have been 0-4 after 20 minutes ...maybe Spurs were great the second half, but during the first half they were totally outplayed by Sevilla...

I saw the first half...it could have been 0-4 after 20 minutes ...maybe Spurs were great the second half, but during the first half they were totally outplayed by Sevilla...

Easily Spurs could have bee down by another goal but they were unlucky with the OG. Before the end of the first have Spurs even had a couple of chances. At 2-2 on the night Spurs even had a very strong shout for a pen turned down Im sure if they got that they would have found another but it was too much in the end. Over the two legs the better team won but Spurs gave a good account of them selves for most of the two ties. In the first game they never deserved to be down 2-1.

We were so unlucky tonight. Although we played shit, we had 3 clear situations to score. Fuck. Two balls in the post and a super-save of Irairoz.

About Espanyol... well, they spent most of the time faking injuries, diving and wasting time. Well done you fucking cunts.

Hope you get fucked next round.

And Luis Garcia, grow up you asshole. Or practice your diving skills.

Come on, Bremen!

...and then the Portuguese dive...

Fuck off! :roll:

Football is all about decision making and Klose made 2 bad ones. First he elbowed an Espanyol player in the 2nd minute and the dived terribly in the 19th. The dive was almost as terrible as Gilardino's against Celtic was.

I personally hoped Bremen could made it to the final, but Sevilla - Espanyol should be an entertaining final.

Last edited:
Glasgow is heaving with Spanish fans. Went down to both fans areas and it's really a great atmosphere.

Should be absolutely buzzing after the game.

Pity about the lousy weather, raining.

FD

I'm expecting a great night of football tonight. Sevilla is the better team, but Espanyol won't make it easy for them. Hope Sevilla makes it the 2nd time in a row.

If this was in Belgium, i would buy a ticket...i absolutely adore Sevilla...great team...

I'm expecting a great night of football tonight. Sevilla is the better team, but Espanyol won't make it easy for them. Hope Sevilla makes it the 2nd time in a row.
As bad as I usually am at predictions I got this one was spot on.

It was an entertaining match. Sevilla the better team with a lot of chances and 10-men Espanyol with a lot of fighting spirit (what a great goal by Jonatan :8): ).
At the end Palop was Sevilla's hero once again. :applause:

Well deserved, though. Hats off to the Sevilla players!

Was gutted for Espanyol, always going to be hard with ten men.

I got into the city centre late, just before extra time kicked off and St Georges Square was empty. Couldn't believe it went to the Merchant City(Espanyols part) and it was all indoors.

Started off wanting Seville to win, then ended up wanting Espanyol to win.

Excellent game, thought the sending-off was a tad harsh myself.

Thought Alves was pretty mince last night, Reira gave him a right tough time of it.

FD

Totally agree with you FD...although i love Sevialla too much not to be glad that they won it...but Espanyol deserved better.

The sending off was ok with me...it was a justified second yellow...by the way...great referee yesterday.

Intertoto Final round:-

Winners enter UEFA Cup second qualifying round
Hadjuk Kula (SRB) - UD Leiria (POR)
Cherno More (BUG) - UC Sampdoria (ITA)
Bistrita (ROM) - Club Atlético de Madrid (ESP)
Galati (ROM) - Trabzonspor (TUR)
Tobul (KHZ) - OFI Crete FC (GRE)
Dacia (MLD) - Hamburger SV (GER)
Chor. Odessa (UKR) - RC Lens (FRA)
Rapid Wien (AUT) - Rubin Kazan (RUS)
Vetra (LTU) - Blackburn Rovers FC (ENG)
Hammerby (SWD) - FC Utrecht (NED)
Gent (BEL) - AaB Aalborg (DEN)

can't wait for the draw on 31th of august. first time international in 19 years. :D hope we get a nice team. :)

Back
Top Bottom