UEFA Champions League For 360! (March 20th)

Well I can't see them on mine so I'm assuming they're not there for anybody, unless I'm missing some other way to unlock them.

Same here, I dont know why it matters anyhow Noted?????

Won the CL last night with West Ham, was one down to Barcalona, that good player Ronaldinho skipped past about 5 of my players (how can the COM do that and I cant with him ;) ) and slotted in between 15 and 20 mins, I was like, oh funk, I'm in for a beating here, managed to shore up the defense abit and closed down the space as quick as I could. Tevez scores on 60, thinking, that'll do for me, maybe a chance of another.. Time moves on, one last cross from Boa Morte to Ashton, he heads, keeper saves with his knees, falls to his feet and he knocks it in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Score in the 90th min...............

Sweet. :D

FFS! I go and win the CL with Liverpool, get some nice credits, go to check what players I need to buy for my Ultimate Team ... only to find I've only got 3 players and my manager, everyone else has disappeared!! Shocking bug, completely ruins Ultimate Team and probably not likely to play this game much now as UT was my favourite mode!

Yep sure is a scary bug. What I did when that happened to me was to go buy a pack of Bronze pack (for 100 Credits), do what u want with the cards (doesn't matter), and your UT should re-appear back in your line-up.

I noticed something a little annoying yesterday - any editing you have done as far as club transfers is concerned is lost as soon as you start a new CL campaign.

I would have thought they could be left saved for friendlies at least.

However, despite this, I played the most enjoyable game of my whole 20 year gaming life on Saturday. Liverpool versus Juventus in the 1st leg of the Qtr Finals.

Juve in a blistering 5 minute spell come back from 1-0 down to lead 2-1 and are threatening to end the tie on the first leg. I made a tactical switch and came back to lead 3-2.

At this stage I'm thinking, ok, winning, but only one goal ahead with 2 away goals against me makes the next leg tough. Then in the last minute Kewell played a beaut of a cross in and Dirk Kuyt nodded in at the near post to make it 4-2.

It was a great game, both teams finishing with 80-odd% on passing accuracy and the tactics I used really had an effect.

I really enjoy the challenge mode too where you have to replay real game situations.

I've read a few people saying that this game has a short life span but as far as I'm concerned, when I feel myself getting a little bored, I just switch to an alternative team and see how far I can get with the less obvious teams.

Superbi.

Anyone know what the next collectors album reward is after 250 cards collected? I got that ages ago and have been adding cards continually but it stopped giving me bonus points :(

managed to get a copy for £22 , pre-owned,

had this game a while ago (rented it), quite enjoyed it, somthing different to pes

just got to get live etc now to enjoy my 360 more (collecting dust atm)

I just played it again today for the first time in a long time.

I started a ML on PES6 ps2 and it kept me occupied for a season and a half before I couldnt put up with it anymore.

I went straight into a CL with Man Utd, had Barca, Galatasary and Steaua in my group and went through top by 1 point.

Its such a free flowing game, when I havent played it and I go back to it, it feels like 1 million times better.

Seems I've learned to dribble too!!

Class game, bring on FIFA 08.

Check this awful miss by Giggs!.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJRzCBi_G78

I love these comments that im reading :) People actually liking a FIFA based game!

Seems as if you guys have seen the light and are fed up with PAS (no not a spelling mistake)

Pathetic
Automatic
Soccer.

BTW Shockin Miss by Giggs! Only Ryan Giggs could do that :) Still at least it beats PES's spooning over the bar from 5 yards out!

Dj

Thought as much seeing as you have PES6 as your avatar...

:) Are you enjoying the lack of CPU Bullshit in UEFA? or do you miss it?

Dj

Haven't really noticed, playing some good flowing football and loving the one-two passes. Hope they sort out the dribbling in the new FIFA so it feels like you're in more control like in PES6.

Game in German store now for 20€!!!! this new price has started from today! And not for platinum!!! The original game for 20Bugs, it seems EA dont sell, and FIFA 08 is ready!!!!

Can somebody help me with the controls here? I do not want to use analog and im having a seriously hard time controlling my players. Help

As I said in the FIFA thread you cant change from Analog to Digital. This option isnt available in next gen FIFA games.

Then i'm fecked :( Thx djdoc
:(

EDIT: I can't control my players man. I'm completely stuffed n chuffed. the runs are going in the wrong direction :(

EDIT: What's the difference between the Classic and New analog? i switched between 'em and didn't notice anything different regarding buttons.

Last edited:
Lami, analog gives you more control, but if you're used to D-PAD (which I was up until September last year) it will take a while to adjust. It gives you more control though, overall, so give it a go. It will be such a shame if having to switch control methods (especially when it gives you more control) is what holds you back from really testing the game.

The difference between classic and new is where the pass/cross/shoot buttons are, I think.

Lami, analog gives you more control, but if you're used to D-PAD (which I was up until September last year) it will take a while to adjust. It gives you more control though, overall, so give it a go. It will be such a shame if having to switch control methods (especially when it gives you more control) is what holds you back from really testing the game.

The difference between classic and new is where the pass/cross/shoot buttons are, I think.

It won't hold me back. I will have to get used to it, unfortunately. For the time being i will be suffering with all the wrong directions but i know later it'd be a piece of cake. Later as in 2-3 weeks :lol:

EDIT: Just wanted to add, the replay function is awesome. Graphics and slow motion are just superb in it.

Replays for Fifa/UEFA next and current gen are a real mess, need big improvements:

Replays often show the wrong player, ie Gerrard is booked in the match and you see Carragher getting the booking in the cutscene (yes I know it's not a replay as such but still ;)).

Half/full time replays often completely miss out the goals and show some random lame tackle instead.

Replay cameras badly chosen, if a goal goes into the right hand side of the goal why show the replay from a fixed bottom left corner of the net?

Can't skip individual replays at half/full time, either watch them all including the 10 lame tackles they decide to show or don't watch any.

No manual replays

Can't save any replays

The stupidist one is a Sub coming on has dirty shorts!
I dont like the cinematics when goals are scored and things happen, they arent realistic enough. But other than that the game itself is good. EA im sure will nail the presentation for FIFA 08.

I actually meant the replay function when you pause the game and choose replays and watch it all in slow motion and close-up. amazing.

I hope the likenesses improve a fair bit for 08. In 07 Rooney looked very odd and like he had a square jawline! which he doesnt!

Yeah Placebo, haven't you seen them? There's a replay option when you pause the game.

He's referring to stuff like the sweat and the boots - you can put everything in ultra-slow-mo by holding the trigger down a tiny bit, and you can see the boots bend as they hit the floor. The graphics are incredible.

Yeah Placebo, haven't you seen them? There's a replay option when you pause the game.

He's referring to stuff like the sweat and the boots - you can put everything in ultra-slow-mo by holding the trigger down a tiny bit, and you can see the boots bend as they hit the floor. The graphics are incredible.

Yes exactly. I hold down the RT button a tad bit and watch it all flow smoothly. I can't quite describe it but all i can say is that i love it.

Back
Top Bottom