UEFA Champions League '06 - '07 Final: Liverpool - AC Milan

Re: UEFA Champions League 2006-2007

we trashed the last team (9-0 on agg.) , now Dinamo Kiev , should be good match.

polakis said:
Guys forget hearts,We will beat easily this team
We just beat Benfica 3-1 in friendly, plus we will get a star attacker and midfielder until we play hearts...

Yeah Friendlies are not much to read into Hearts beat Osasauna pre season what does that tell you?...Nowt! I would be careful writing them off

polakis said:
Guys forget hearts,We will beat easily this team
We just beat Benfica 3-1 in friendly, plus we will get a star attacker and midfielder until we play hearts...

Man you didn't play agaisnt Benfica, you played agaisnt Benfica Reserves, with one goal in off-side and one penalty not assigned.

Frendly matches are different than official, never understimate Hearts, they have a great side and will surprise us this year! ;)

Of course I believe Benfica will win, but I'm just a bit afraid, because from what we have seen until now, our players didn't get adapted to this tactical system. Let's see if they will play better in 4-3-3/4-5-1... :D

WEtongelre said:
Poor Valarenga

Galatasaray should be happy to not meet Vålerenga.
Fuck im so sad yet... :cry: ](*,)

Its not possible to make me happy now.. :|

I hope Etto plays today for Dinamo. I've seen him in one game and I'd like to see more of him. :)

Milevsky is a great prospect! He was immense in the Under-21 Euro-Champs in Portugal, and who can forget his penalty against Switserland, u must have extreme confidence to do that at such an important moment. No sure wich club he played for again?

Milevskiy play for Dynamo Kiew.

I had Dinamo Zagreb in mind, btw. :p

Thanx guys, always hard to remember between all those eastern-european teams with pretty similar names ;)

Great Result for Lille tonight 3-0 at home to Rabotnicki

an own goal, a penalty from new Brazilain Bastos and Big Nicolas Fauvergue with the goals

ALLEZ LES DOUGES

Kopenhagen 1-2 Ajax, i also put all the other scores in the first post btw.
Klaas-Jan Huntelaar with both goals, starting where he left off last season. I have to say were quite lucky to win this though as Kopenhagen was dominant for most parts of the game (until the last 15 mins when they couldnt keep the tempo up anymore) Still result and qualification is all that matters now, so its looking solid for the home-game.

Lille should have win 8-0. The other team isn't attractive with a crazy GK.

gib2504 said:
ALLEZ LES DOUGES
ALLEZ LES DOGUES !!! ;)

Today Galatasaray played great football as result we beated Mlada 5-2. And, I dont think that we will have serious problem at other match. I'm so sad because one of our Turkish team cant join CL easily. They lose 3-1 to Dinamo Kiev at Kiev. But Kiev deserved that. They have made great passes and great air ball positions. Next match our rival team should check Rincon.

We were miles better than Hearts and we won 1-2!
Aek Athens in Champions League again!
Come on Konami, put us back in...

Fuck, I still can't belive we draw with a shitty team. :-s Please get back Koeman, Geovanni, Miguel and Manuel Fernandes NOW!! :ram:](*,):mad::nono:[-(

Oh man... exactly what I said yesterday after the match... :roll: I also want Robert back, because at least he can score goals from the midfield... :-s The only guy we have that can do the same is Katsouranis, too bad he chooses the wrong goal... :lmao:

Let's see what will happen in the 2nd leg... :roll:

polakis said:
We were miles better than Hearts and we won 1-2!
Aek Athens in Champions League again!
Come on Konami, put us back in...

Lucky boys thou! They had a man sent off and an O.G. With two goals in the last 4 minutes Also were they not understrength?

The referee has blown the whistle after he saw the linesman raise his flag because of the offside postition from the two CA Osasuna players therefore the game was already stopped before the not in offside positioned player scored.

kel said:
The referee has blown the whistle after he saw the linesman raise his flag because of the offside postition from the two CA Osasuna players therefore the game was already stopped before the not in offside positioned player scored.

exactly. perfectly disallowed goal. the ball was played towards two players that participated actively on the play and had clear intent to go for the ball while beeing in an offside position.

Milanista said:
woooooooo Inzaghi is amazing... someone tell me why hes amazing???

He isn't. I never forgave him for scoring in injury time in the quarterfinal against us. :( ;) :p

P.S. Way to go, Nigel!

Back
Top Bottom